Survivor 9: A Journey through the World

Tools    

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
I read the first 7 or so when they first came out. Read a few of Anne Rice back in the day.

IF I had deduced that cricket was lending his account then the smart move would have been to PM him, but I was looking to remove your security player, which, at the time was obvious, which would have left you alone to play out what ever "advantages" you had left to play and keeping us newbies on that one goal.
IF they would have gotten courageous instead of playing it safe, my reward for that would have happily asking to be voted out after that and leave them to conquer the hill, as it were.

Even if I did have access to his account -- he could have changed the password and locked me out. I did it to him right before that ultra-tense Final 3 challenge so he wouldn't win and take Cat to the end.
Wait, are you saying you locked Cricket out of his account so he couldn't participate in that challenge?

If I were to ever host a Survivor game in the future, you probably wouldn't want to play it SC. I'd consider that challenge, and anything that came after it, to be void.

and WHY nobody saw that kind of crazed logic early on and did something when the numbers were there to pull it off continues to make me shake my head.

To be the insane one AND get away with it???

I'm starting to realize, the main objective for everyone at the start of the game was to vote out the long standing members. Does that mean the sooner you were voted out, the more everyone liked you?
Sad part is, Dannii and Spookiemoviemania thought they'd be targets, so they quit!!!
First i heard!

Oh, well. Then I guess both Survivor 8 and Survivor 9 don't have winners.
Being named winner by default because everyone else abandoned the game is not the same thing as cheating to win a game, but I don't think that either are legitimate.

To me, using Cricket's account to vote is no different from someone playing with an alt account. I think it's best left up to the host to decide what is fair in that regard, and I'm totally fine with whatever the host chooses. However, physically preventing someone from participating in a challenge is very shady, and I personally don't think that behaviour should be rewarded.

I really wish you hadn't confessed to that, because I was on your side and happy for your victory. Now I'm not sure how I feel.

But it didn't really work out exactly how I wanted it, anyway -- @cat_sidhe was still in the competition, and I didn't really expect her to try hard to win. I was still scared that she would beat me and take @cricket.
But didn't you read his PMs?

He's the one who taught me to do whatever it takes!
It was definitely an ingenious move. You're a very clever player with a devious mind, which is perfect for a game like Survivor, where outwitting your opponents is encouraged.

I'm not saying that you didn't earn this victory, because you did work very hard for it. I just don't agree with the means by which you won. If I had played this game, I'd be very upset by that revelation. But as always, it's up to the host to decide what is and what isn't fair game.

I didn't want to do it. I at least didn't bother with changing the e-mail address -- Cricket could have easily reset the password, but not if I had changed the e-mail address. I felt bad doing it. And yet.... Cricket promised me Final 2.... and I knew this would wind up being an interesting story to share with everyone at some point. I meant it when I say I play to entertain. I don't like things to be boring. I am a master at drama.
you got that right, sister

Just remember from now on -- don't let another Survivor player have your password.
You know you never even had to ask me if I wanted to play. You probably could have completely played under my account and I may never had known. Of course that would have been shady.

You know you never even had to ask me if I wanted to play. You probably could have completely played under my account and I may never had known. Of course that would have been shady.
He could have talked to me as you.

I kind of wish you were my wife right now. That's kind of hot.
And she loves me for all of my shady dealings.

You can't ask for a better game for yourself.
Like most girls, I recognise diamonds.

Not only did Sexy Celebrity win Survivor, he got a girlfriend, too!
I did say the prize was big.

YAY! Now I get to be jealous if you love anyone on the board more than me!

You know.... I really wasn't.

Provided that @cricket didn't delete any sent messages, I could always check and see what he was writing to you. He used to not save any of his "sent" messages until I decided to turn that feature ON for him.

I just thought of myself as a surrogate wife of Cricket's, making sure he didn't do me wrong.
I don't know how I noticed that but I did.