Tron Legacy: Predict the Gross

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
It's actually making a little more overseas than I thought it would.
That's not surprising, though. Movies tend to do better in overseas markets than the states, normally. If you look at sales for both domestic and foreign, you'll see that very few actually find a good balance in their return.

If a movie does well overseas, there's a good chance that it limped along in the U.S. Box Office, and vice-versa.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Yes, but I thought/think that the Tron love is a particularly US thing. I've certainly never met anyone who's got a good thing to say about it or was looking forward to a sequel/remake. My prediction was based on Tron making, at least, 65% of its gross in the US.

I think it's garnered a(n) wtfomgawesome-appeal entirely on its own. I watch and enjoy the original for its "quaint" flaws and inventiveness. I wanted to watch this new film to be thrilled and wowed visually, but I doubt I will find anything quaint about its flaws.