Which GAME would you like to see as a MOVIE!

Tools    

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Max Payne all the frecking way.

Revolution Studies has the rights, they'll be making it. At least according to the jacket on the inside of the game.

Full Throtle

The Dig

Sam n Max Hit the Road

I think that Hitman 2: The Silent Assassin would be a great game that could be converted to a movie easily.

That would be a great movie about him silently assassinating different people to regain his reputation as the most skilled assassin ever. It would be a great movie, without a doubt.

I See You When You're Sleeping
Does anyone remember the super nintendo game Shadowrun ?
I think it was an established role playing aswell. That would be cool for a movie.

i think one of the greatest game-to-movie's would be diablo2. millions of people have bought the game and that would only make the movie better. i am begging them to make a movie out of that.it would probably be bigger than the LOTR series.yep thats what i said.

From,
Gatterious

well thank you very much naisy, and yourself as well

Just thought Id post some Game 2 Movie news.

The producers of American Pie and Final Destination have bought the rights to Super Metroid and are currently looking for writers and directors for a movie based on the popular series.

IAlso I think that a movie based on that arcade gun game , House of the dead, has being made or is almost completed.

And theres also Resident Evil:Nemesis being made!

Im sure some people might have already known about all this but what the hell!

No one even thought of the Grand Theft Autos? Oh come on...
They are terrific games and have terrific story lines (except for the first two , but Vice City was excellent). I mean, they made a perfect story for you to play out...wouldn't it make a great movie? Of course...they wouldn't be rated very well (probably R) but still....blockbuster baby!

Originally posted by frutkake
Just thought Id post some Game 2 Movie news.

The producers of American Pie and Final Destination have bought the rights to Super Metroid and are currently looking for writers and directors for a movie based on the popular series.

IAlso I think that a movie based on that arcade gun game , House of the dead, has being made or is almost completed.

And theres also Resident Evil:Nemesis being made!

Im sure some people might have already known about all this but what the hell!
ahhhhhhh....nemesis

Originally posted by Senator-Binks
No one even thought of the Grand Theft Autos? Oh come on...
They are terrific games and have terrific story lines (except for the first two , but Vice City was excellent). I mean, they made a perfect story for you to play out...wouldn't it make a great movie? Of course...they wouldn't be rated very well (probably R) but still....blockbuster baby!

gta series would make a terrific movie or movie series

Originally posted by miniontv
Does anyone remember the super nintendo game Shadowrun ?
Yes, one of my choices for sure. I love how the guy just wakes up in the morgue. This game really had a David Cronenberg type feel, he would be perfect to direct. If not him, then Lynch or Aronofsky.

I also really loved "Maniac Mansion" for the first Nintendo. It was so weird, I felt like I was playing through a dream.

Grand Theft Auto as well, and also Metal Gear Solid and Tenchu.

Put me in your pocket...
I don't know half the games you all have mentioned. I'm sure I will in time.

For the kids, I'd like to see something like Luigi's Mansion or a movie with the Mario Brother's character's in it. Maybe combining some of the newer games/stories. I think there was one made once, but it would be good to have another. The kids would love it.

I think that Zelda would make a great movie. It is nothing like LOTR at all. I have been saying that they should make a zelda movie since that damn super mario brothers movie came out. can you can honestly tell me that plummers make a better movie then zelda? i mean with the temples, demonds, and saving the princess. you could easily make 4 movies on his adventure.

I agree totally with Bickle on the fact that Metal Gear Solid, too, should be made into a movie. The first one was great! I loved the story line and Liquid Snake made a great nemesis. Though Sons of Liberty wasn't that great at all...I would really like to see the original put onto screen. Hell...I'd even love to see them remake the first one just like they did for Resident Evil on the Gamecube console. Dontcha think?

awww man I played it on the weekend: make any of the Silent Hill games a movie and ill watch it just for the thrill factor alone!, they are some freaky piece of works.

Originally posted by Naisy
awww man I played it on the weekend: make any of the Silent Hill games a movie and ill watch it just for the thrill factor alone!, they are some freaky piece of works.
Damn Right!
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	tv sh.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	11.1 KB
ID:	714  

carmageddon!....even though there would be no story line at all...I would love to see people getting ran over by cars...as well as cows and the car smashes would be awesome!!!!

Hmm interesting thread i was thinking to set up one but you already have one.Anyway the Half Life suggestion was good i was playing the game the other day(the 2-nd part)and thought:"Why there isn't a movie?"Lately there are a lot of movies based on games(most of them ruined by Uwe Boll)but there are few that are good:Tomb Raider,Resident Evil,DooM and there are others to come like Max Payne,Hitman and a personal favourite Prince of Persia:Sands of time

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Devil May Cry

Metal Gear Solid

God Of War

Any Grand Theft Auto Game. (although, all you have to watch is Taxi Driver, Scarface, Boyz In The Hood...and it's almost the same)

SPYHUNTER

Killzone

HALO

Hitman

Suspect's Reviews