People in Hollywood that should be Blacklisted

Tools    

Lets start off with this overrated jerk...

The Flash ’s Ezra Miller Arrested in Hawaii for the Second Time Since March

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...205521083.html

The truth is in here
Will Smith?

(I actually always liked the guy up until the slap.)
What he did wasn't right, but I disagree. Facing a penalty would be fair, but there are people in Hollywood who have done far worse yet still manage to hang on. Even the actor mentioned in the opening post is much more violent and abusive as a whole, whereas Will doesn't really have a criminal history.

The guy pictured in the first post seems to be channeling Johnny Depp. They must be kindred spirits based on the linked news story. I've never heard of him myself.
I will say he was somewhat endearing and likeable as the Flash in Justice League (his onscreen, kind of naïve, humble yet playful, good-humored personality seems very opposite the description in the news report).

However (off-topic, I know) he was completely wrong for Barry Allen (at least the one I grew up with). His personality seemed more like Wally West Flash from Justice League Animated Series - which itself was very different from comic book Wally West.

(What is it with this seeming obsession to change everyone and everything in everyway possible from the comics for movies?)

What he did wasn't right, but I disagree. Facing a penalty would be fair, but there are people in Hollywood who have done far worse yet still manage to hang on. Even the actor mentioned in the opening post is much more violent and abusive as a whole, whereas Will doesn't really have a criminal history.
Good points.
That's why I placed a question mark after his name!

I'm not sure there'd be too many people left in Hollywood if all they did/done came to light.
Yknow, that's true lol!

I just look at the Hollywood movie gravy train as life changing money for a starving artistry like acting. There are MANY incredible actors out there that are also decent human beings, that could bring in audiences as good as, and I feel room should be made for them.

**** it - Amber Heard. I don't buy for a minute that Johnny abused her. She probably isn't even close to being the worst person in Hollywood but that's what I have for now.

First, I'd like to know what you mean by "blacklisted"?
I don't know for sure what Tongo meant but I think he means the same as 1950s blacklisting, where somebody is considered 'damaged goods' and no one will hire them based on a bad reputation. Sort of like what happened to Kevin Spacey....I like Spacey as an actor myself and would like to see him get a chance to work again, but I don't think he'll be working much.

Fred Rogers can't keep getting away with it.

What Will Smith did was bad, very bad, but it was only simple misdemeanor assault. He should have been arrested though. Since Chris Rock wasn't hurt Smith would probably just pay a small fine. I'm sure on the grand scale, what he did doesn't come close to the awful things some other actors/actresses have done. I think many kids looked up to Will Smith -- that's the painful part of that fiasco. In my book, if his wife was so upset by what Chris Rock said, she should have walked up there and slapped him -- this is 2022, not 1952.