Hotseat! Grill a MoFo: TheUsualSuspect

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
What exactly about "the Usual Suspects" do you like so much?

The direction from a first timer is top notch, the writing is sharp and original for it's time. The cast fit their characters perfect and the editing is aspiring.

What kind of car do you drive and does it matter?

I do not own a car. Public transportation.

If you had to describe yourself in one word what would it be?

Sarcastic

If you had to describe me in one word what would it be?

Balanced

What is your stance on homosexuality, abortion, stem cell research, and euthenasia?

Wow, this is a big one. I'm Catholic so I'm told to view it one way, but I view it another.

Homosexuality - Perfectly fine with it, I have people close to me who are gay and my view/opinions about them haven't changed one bit.

Euthenasia - I'm for it, if there is no coming back from the state they are in. I would rather have them be at peace, then suffer with tubes injected into them every day. Is that anyway to live?

Stem Cell Research - If it can save lives, I'm all for it. Am I for cloning whole animals and people? No, but that's another topic.

What do you prefer: feet or hands.

Hands, you do more with them.

Left or right handed?

I am right handed

Soccer or football?

I use to play soccer as a kid, so I'm have to side with that.

Suspect's Reviews

so sorry, after seeing those pics in the Personal Pics thread, I had to ask: (unless youre already married) after being in a wedding, as a guy, do you truly feel the itch to get married as well, or is that a myth?

Ill steal your Survivor questions and ask you the same -

Who in your opinion is the best player in Mofo Survivor?

Its getting closer to your first childs due date, feeling charged?

In all the games what do you think was the best move ever?

Which Survivor game was the best all around game (players, moves, winners, etc)?

Enjoyed the Olympics? Happy how it turned out?

Who do you want to see win a survivor game next?

Will you host a Survivor game one day?

Who would you say are the top 3 Mofo's you are closest to on the site?

so sorry, after seeing those pics in the Personal Pics thread, I had to ask: (unless youre already married) after being in a wedding, as a guy, do you truly feel the itch to get married as well, or is that a myth?
No itch...but I am married now, hahaha.

Raul or Dan. Both are super smart and tough game players.

Its getting closer to your first childs due date, feeling charged?

The due date is DEC 25th, yuck. We just painted the room and got a registry. I honestly don't think it will kick in until I'm holding a baby in my hands.

In all the games what do you think was the best move ever?

Two moves I think. Sexy and JJ convincing everyone to vote me out in S2, otherwise I would have made final 2 for sure. Second, Dan talking his way back into the game to win it all.

Which Survivor game was the best all around game (players, moves, winners, etc)?

Heroes vs Villains was a great plant of amazing players, great competitions and an amazing host.

Enjoyed the Olympics? Happy how it turned out?

Canada could always use more medals.

Who do you want to see win a survivor game next?

SC or Raul.

Will you host a Survivor game one day?

I'd love to, but I don't think I can handle to amount of drop outs and the constant complaining about how crappy it is.

Who would you say are the top 3 Mofo's you are closest to on the site?

Hard to say as I'm sure no one here really feels close to me. Iro is my homeboy though.

Originally Posted by TheUsualSuspect

Raul or Dan. Both are super smart and tough game players.
Well, I thought you were smart, but I guess not.

Raul gets mentioned, but not Donniedarko. Dan won only by 1 vote. So did Donnie, but Donnie's been in the Final Two twice. Yet everyone loves to delude themselves into thinking Dan is some brilliant player. I don't see him as such. I worked with Dan in Survivor 2, and he lost before I did.

Raul gets mentioned, but not Donniedarko. Dan won only by 1 vote. So did Donnie, but Donnie's been in the Final Two twice. Yet everyone loves to delude themselves into thinking Dan is some brilliant player. I don't see him as such. I worked with Dan in Survivor 2, and he lost before I did.
In a nutshell, where you place or even if you win doesnt prove how good a player someone is. Alot of that is popularity, and yes Survivor is alot about the social game, which Donnie & Rauld have. How popular you are isnt indicitave of the skills of a player, but they still can be powerful players. imo

Besides, I had to say someone other than me.

The fact that people don't see how good of a player Raul is, proves my point.
I'm critiquing your Dan pick more than Raul.

Ill let yall believe that. Ive played with Rauld for years in the fantasy ball leagues, and know his decisionmaking process in S3 & S5. Hes a popular player, ok at challenges, and people will use 4-5 immunity idols to save him in the game in one season so history can call him a good Survivor player

We need to have a survivor awards thread. Get every past player to vote on categories.
That would be fun. Heres 5 questions (this is for workshop, you dont have to answer them )

Favorite player?

Strongest player?

Best Move?

Best Survivor Game?

Favorite Challenge? ................can you think of any others?

I love it

And maybe most controversial move/player, Tongo?

And best host?
I kinda figured Best Host & Best Survivor might be one in the same. Same towards like Favorite Survivor and Funniest Survivor, usually are the same. This is a think tank, thats just my 2 cents. If they should be seperate, cool

Added CiCis suggestions, as we add more we will want to review and chop it down some, if yall want

Favorite player?

Strongest player?

Best Move?

Best Survivor Game?

Favorite Challenge?

Most Controversial Move?

Most Controversial Player?

Best Host?