TYTD/Red Triangle Reviews

→ in
Tools    

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
Hi All! im back again with another catch up post! heres a catch up from the last couple of weeks

First! a shot on video kids movie about paintballing from 2006 or 2007...its about as bad as you'd think.

Then our 1 obligatory GOOD movie of the year!

And wrapping things up, a mad max knock off "Steel Dawn" and; unfotunately, this review got blocked worldwide by Lionsgate. So I've had to remove almost all of the visuals. but I hope it doesnt interfere too much with putting across my thoughts.

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
Hi All!

Well! we've reached the end of another full season! it's been a blast going through some of these deep cuts and we're already well underway with production on our latter half of the years worth of content! in the meantime here are our last few reviews:

First up, have you ever asked yourself "What if Driller Killer had a middle class couple as the main characters rather than a triptic on skid row?" well ask no more!

Then! we finished off the season with a trip to Uganda! as we take a look at "Who Killed Captain Alex" a film that genuinely shows that there is heart in the film industry still!

and as a bonus a new feature length commentary for the Clint Howard vehical "The Ice Cream Man" dropped last week! so give it a spin and beat the heat!

We'll be back at the very end of August for a new season and a couple of milestones! (Our 10th Season AND our 5th Anniversairy of making reviews!) There will be a couple of other bits and bobs dropping though in the next couple of months and I'll be sure to pop them here! till then though I hope you all have an awesome summer!

hi And you can absolutely bet your life that girls got an irritating voice. Not helped by the awful sound balance which makes her peak off the charts xD mercifully shes only in 1 or 2 scenes, she sets up a plot that never resolves itself and then she dissapears for the rest of the film

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
Hay all! Long time no see! I hope your all keeping safe and well and that life as been as gentle as a twig gliding on the shoulders of a mighty stream! we're still on a break at the minute prepping for our September - December schedule amongst other things, but we've made a few new videos in the last few weeks!

First off! a couple of commentaries! as we continue our Journey through all of the James Bond movies with "The Spy Who Loved me"

Followed by a FAB trip into the 60's Beatles classic "A Hard Days Night"

And finally! a few days ago we launched our Summer special! as me and my special Guest G.G Graham take a deep dive on the grindhouse exploitation classic "I drink your blood!"

There'll be a couple more commentaries going out through August but otherwise! We'll see you at the very end of August for the launch of Season 10!

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
Hi All! well we're back today with a brand new review! and given we're into my 5th year of doing this coupled with it being our 10th "series" of reviews I decided to kick things up a notch and so, all through this month we'll be doing 2 reviews a week covering the early career of SOV film maker JR Bookwalter. we've also done a couple of commentaries over the last couple of weeks as well!:

First! we covered "The Dragon Lives again" as part of our continuing Bond Marathon!:

Then! a cult classic wild enough to make you want to grab a mcdonalds! we took a look at "Mac & Me":

Which brings us to todays movie! "The Dead Next Door" a zombie film that personifies "The 5 out of 10 feature"

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
Hi all! this week we're still on the double bubble! and we've finally cracked open the SOV six pack! here's the first 2 entries "Kingdom of the Vampire" and "Zombie Cop"

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
Well! the inevitable falling behind of posting these has begun (I swear this happens every year) But! hopefully I'll catch back up sooner rather than later! In the mean time here's the next 2 entries in the JR Bookwalter "SOV Six Pack Series"

I also sat down with a few cult afficionados to do a full length commentary for 1992's "Chick Boxer"! which was a real thrill!:

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
Hi all!

Well! we're on a roll as we close out our Month on J.R bookwalter films with two absolute bangers!

AND! with halloween now in full swing! I present a VERY special themed month from "The Red Triangle" focussed on the man, the myth, the legend that is. Vincent Price.

Hope your all keeping well!

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
Hi All! well it's not far off December now, so I thought i'd finally close the door on October!

First off; we have a commentary for the 1981 slice of camp "The Monster Club"

And closing off the halloween season we have the Stone. Cold. Classic. that is "Theatre of Blood"

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
Hi all! well! christmas is just around the corner! so heres a slice of my latest!

First off, genuinely one of the worst films i've ever paid for AND! it was made in the last 5 years!

then! we take a look at a deep cut Roger Corman movie thats all but been forgotten (with good reason!)

and this week! we take another deep dive into the "Best of the best" franchise!

and as if this wasnt a bumper post as it is! we also did a full feature commentary for the bond film "For your eyes only"

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
Many happy returns ladies and gents! Christmas is imminently upon us and we're getting a touch festive with our reviews!

First! Lets get November out of the way with a bit of the old ultra violence:

Then! a Japanese take on "Jack and Beanstalk"!? what a delight!

And...arguably...one of the worst christmas films i've seen. warning: May contain Eric Roberts.

And! it's a month of double bubble for our commentaries! and this time around we take a look at 1989's "Things"

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
Hi All! and a much belated Happy New Year! I hope January has been less craptacular to you all than before! I've been freebasing coffee and pulling double shifts to try and get some new reviews lined up for February! so! here are some of the last reviews of 2021!

Firstly a childrens film that...frankly ASTOUNDED me at just how bleak it got in places. seriously; it makes "Threads" look like "The Teletubbies" This is Annabelles Wish:

Then! the final review of the year! as we take a look at a PROTO proto slasher in the form of "Silent Night Bloody Night"

and finally; the last video we posted for 2021 and we're taking a trip into "Alternative James Bond" terratory as we team up with secret agent Weng-weng in "For Your Height Only:

We have a couple more commentaries due out imminently; but for now I hope your all keeping well and heres hoping 2022 is a winner!

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
Hay Guys!

Well! we're back with a new run of reviews on friday! So I thought i'd take the opportunity to catch back up! we've had 2 commentaries out so far this year!

The first was for a series of Drug PSA's from the AGFA's fantastic "Drug Stories: Vol 1" set

And; continuing our Bond trip, we took a look at the most "Egg"cellent "Octopussy:

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
Hi all!

Well! we're back! a new run of reviews is underway! and things are about as awful as can be expected!

First! we hit the ground running with a frankly AWFUL early 2000s sci-fi Horror that is literally 90% Greenscreen. I loved it.

Then! We wrapped up our look at the "American Ninja" movies with Part 4! a film that decided ACTUALLY putting two stars together would be "TOO CRAZY!

and finally! this week! we took a look at "Camp Blood" a SOV movie from 1999 that REALLY wants to be Friday the 13th...but without the budget...or body count...or blood.

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
Hi all! Im back again with another batch of...well I wont say "good" movies...but lets say, tolerable!

Kicking things off! we have the first "Red Triangle" of the year! "Serpents Lair" and erotic thriller with the sex taken out...

Then we have a monstrocity of a kids movie! "Gooby" (Also known as "A Ted Called Gooby") the poster lets you know what kind of hell scape your getting into.

And! rounding things off! we have 1988's "The Brain" watch as a mutated bollock chases some teenagers around a warehouse for 45 minutes!

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
Hi All! Welp. have I got a set of reviews for YOU! (seriously this is SUCH a mixed bag!)

First off! "The Ninja Squad" a Godfrey Ho Ninja fest thats...frankly just a bizarre mish mash of footage! fun enough though!

Then! We revisit the Video Nastys as we take a look at our first Jess Franco film "Bloody Moon"!

And finally; the 2nd worst film i've ever seen in my entire life. Its just. Mesmorizingly bad. SO bad.

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
Hi all! Long time no see! it's been an absolutely manic couple of months honestly with my personal life AND the channel pretty much eating up any and all time I've had. BUT! this is the first weekend I've had in weeks where I havent had much going on, so i've decided to try and tidy things up a bit starting with sharing a few of our most recent reviews with you lovely folks!

First up! a collabrative effort on the comedy horrror movie "Cannibal Girls" Ivan Reitmans directoral debut!:

From there! we then took a look at "Tough and Deadly" a latter day Rowdy Roddy Piper/Billy Blanks buddy action movie that...well; it exists!

And topping all this off we took on "Phantom of the Ritz" a VERY obscure comedy horror that tries to do "The Phantom of the opera" in the 80s with a 50's throwback vibe...its VERY odd to be honest...

And! as a bonus! we got back on the bond this month with the final roger moore film "A View to a Kill"!

Hope your all staying safe!

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
Hi All!

Apologies it's been so long since my last post! A mixture of life events and working on my reviews for September - December has left me with very little time to do much of anything else!

I have some catching up to do! but for now! heres some of our latest!

Starting off with a Czech new wave folk movie about Vampires, Love and all the spaces in between!

Then! We take a fan request as we take a look at "Nightwish" a paranormal horror sci-fi(ish) movie that...well...theres only one Nightwish!

and finally! we continue our look at the career highlights of J.R Bookwalter as we jump into the movie he made AFTER the SOV Six pack, 1993's "Ozone"