The 27th General Hall of Fame

Tools    

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Ed, can you confirm how I voted? Sorry, but I didn't save it and don't remember the exact placement
Sure thing!

1. Raiders of the Lost Ark
2. Jaws
3. Apocalypse Now
4. Magical Girl
5. Midnight Cowboy
6. One Cut fir the Dead
7. Demons
8. Cure
9. Thunder Road
10. Dolores Claiborne
11. True Romance
12. Baby Face
13. Safety Last!
14. Secret of Rian Inish
15. My Dog Skip
16. Mad Love

@Allaby, @Citizen Rules, @cricket, @jiraffejustin, @Miss Vicky, @pahaK, @PHOENIX74, @Siddon, @SpelingError, @Takoma11, @Thief, @TheUsualSuspect, @Torgo, @ueno_station54

Everyone.
Hi, EVERYONE, please, everyone, hello. Hi. If ya could, gather round. Thank you.

Um, my dear, @CosmicRunaway, ya all gonna love this.

I had a dyslexic moment, during the Reveal. CR's tally on the spreadsheet was backward from "15 (2nd)" to a "2 (15)". Then I found from Thief, that I typed his "5 (12th)" as 12 (5th)". Knocked me down 6 pts didn't change nuthin. Cool.

Oh, wait, d@mn. That "1 (16th)" for CR's Raiders is really a "16 (1st)" changing him from 174 to 219 and slipping past Midnight into 3rd. Talked with CR. He was cool to not bother about it.

But this ain't about that.

It's about me reading WHO that belonged to. . .

APPARENTLY, my dumb @ss ain't done wit you girl lol

I typed his "5 (12th)" as 12 (5th)".
That's why I always include both ballot placement and points earned in my spreadsheets. Then I can double check that I entered the right placement for each film, as well as recount the scores.

It ends up being really long width-wise, but I block it out in different colours so it's easier to read.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	example.png
Views:	132
Size:	26.2 KB
ID:	86911  

That's why I always include both ballot placement and points earned in my spreadsheets. Then I can double check that I entered the right placement for each film, as well as recount the scores.

It ends up being really long width-wise, but I block it out in different colours so it's easier to read.

I like that setup. I normally hand write it all out and this the first time doing a spreadsheet.
Live and learn.

This recount is useless. I'm still not first.