Things that annoy you...

Tools    

Fridays are our order take out day. Last Friday we went with Chinese food. I got the Egg Foo Young and some apps and everbody else got what they wanted. I hit the apps hard and didn't even touch the Egg Foo Young, so I have something for lunch tomorrow, right? Wrong! Go to get my EFY and half the omelet things are gone and the gravy is almost completely gone. The kicker - the noodle stuff that somebody else ordered is still untouched.

Well time to do some investigating. I walk into the living room and ask "Anybody know what happened to my EFY because it's all gone."

One says - "I didn't touch it" and one...silence. I think I solved it but let's press it a little more.

Me: *cough, cough* "Hello? Any idea what happened?"
"There's still half the omelets left" one says.

"There's no gravy left," I say.

"It's not like that's all EFY is is the gravy" they say

"No, but it is the best f'n part and I think you know that, which is why the gravy is gone and half the omelets are still there." Things didn't get better when I came back into the room eating plain rice.

Look, if you like EFY, order EFY. I don't like the Chinese noodles especially if it has nuts in it which is why I don't order the noodles with nuts in them.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
that's me, every night around 1AM. just i don't have dark hair.
*patiently waits for Chyp to comment on my PJs fashion sense*

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

Speaking of, I hate nights when I can't quiet the mind. Sometimes, I just have to reset with an all-nighter at work just so I can sleep soundly for the following three nights or so.

*patiently waits for Chyp to comment on my PJs fashion sense*
Sorry to disappoint, simply can't get past how much better looking your legs are than I expected

Sorry to disappoint, simply can't get past how much better looking your legs are than I expected
*clicks stopwatch*
NEW RECORD!!!!

Thanks! I use NAIR!!!

When you're in the bathroom and you wash & dry your hands, then moisturize them with lotion to prevent them from becoming chapped... then find you can't turn the doorknob to let yourself out because your hands are all slippery... so you have to wipe all the moisturizer off that you just put on to turn the doorknob!

When you're in the bathroom and you wash & dry your hands, then moisturize them with lotion to prevent them from becoming chapped... then find you can't turn the doorknob to let yourself out because your hands are all slippery... so you have to wipe all the moisturizer off that you just put on to turn the doorknob!
Ha that happens to me all the time, only with me it's when I blow my nose on my hands and then they are too snooty to turn the door handle

Ha that happens to me all the time, only with me it's when I blow my nose on my hands and then they are too snooty to turn the door handle
Rules, have you ever heard of the "farmer's handkerchief"?

Dare I ask what that is?
Actually, according to a friend of mine, the "farmer's handkerchief" should only be used outdoors - it's when you close one nostril with a finger and blow out the other onto the ground - a way to blow your nose when you don't have a tissue or hanky. Again, this would be entirely gross & messy anywhere but outdoors.

Actually, according to a friend of mine, the "farmer's handkerchief" should only be used outdoors - it's when you close one nostril with a finger and blow out the other onto the ground - a way to blow your nose when you don't have a tissue or hanky. Again, this would be entirely gross & messy anywhere but outdoors.
Oh my! Wasn't Johnny Rotten of the Sex Pistols famous for doing that on camera?

Oh my! Wasn't Johnny Rotten of the Sex Pistols famous for doing that on camera?
Probably. The guy who first showed me and told me the term "farmer's handkerchief" was a Johnny Rotten fan!

Happens to me all the time.

That I'm not rich.

Bought tickets to see Lindsey Buckingham in Napa on April 12th. Got 4th row. Spent like $560. After I bought those, a San Francisco show was announced. Tickets went on sale today. Out of curiosity (masochism?) I looked to see what was available and pulled front row. It absolutely killed me to not pull the trigger on them but I just don't have an additional $630, especially so soon after buying the Napa tickets and so soon after losing a bunch of hours at work due to having Covid last month.
^That I didn't buy those damn front row San Francisco tickets.

Just got back from the show in Napa. It was positively orgasmic. Who needs $630? I don't need $630, I need more Lindsey Buckingham shows!

Dang I knew Ukraine thread would be closed 😒
I started it in good faith & I’m sorry too it’s closed.