The MoFo Top 100 of the 2000s Countdown

→ in
Tools    

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Meanwhile, can we get some guesses on tomorrow's entry?

I got 9 right at least.

I'm thinking 8 is Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind all of the sudden. Just another hunch.

Before we head into today's reveal, here is an interesting article that breaks down most of the technical elements behind Zodiac...

Zodiac and Obsession: An Analysis of Fincher’s Greatest Film

"One particular part of Fincher’s filmography is his obsession with obsession, it’s something that has popped up time and time again. This is no surprise when we remember that Fincher is a man that is well known for his obsession with perfection, specifically on his sets. On Zodiac (2007), Mark Ruffalo, Robert Downey Jr and Jake Gyllenhaal redid multiple takes around 50- 70 times, while Ruffalo and Downey were much more understanding of the process, Gyllenhaal has said that Fincher was tough to work with as he has more experience with ‘freer’ directors."

And if anybody's up for a game, here is a quick trivia game about the Zodiac Killer courtesy of Sporcle!

Can you choose the correct answers as they relate to the Zodiac Killer?
Yeah, not doing that in case it's a trap to try and finally unmask the perp

Is the answer: you finally got fed up with Raul's antics and are just gonna cut and run leaving numbers 8 through 1 a mystery?

Is the answer: you finally got fed up with Raul's antics and are just gonna cut and run leaving numbers 8 through 1 a mystery?

It's clearly an Anglo-Italian collaboration with a tiny portion set in France. Which automatically makes me think it might be The Italian Job (the proper one with Michael Caine) .... though I don't particularly recall any French scenes...

Can't possibly be that, far too low

Victim of The Night
Gotta say it's been particularly painful to see my No.1 go at No.53 and The Dark Knight, a film that would not make the consideration list for me, go No.10.
I feel so alone.

With that many endings, you know it's gotta be ROTK.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Welcome to the human race...

It's clearly an Anglo-Italian collaboration with a tiny portion set in France. Which automatically makes me think it might be The Italian Job (the proper one with Michael Caine) .... though I don't particularly recall any French scenes...

Can't possibly be that, far too low
Maybe you can try recalling what year it came out while you're at it.