Tournament: Horror Character Championship

Tools    

Add the Phantom of the Opera from Lon Chaney's version.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I still don't understand what the hell is going on?

Is this just for who we actually like? Or who we think would win in a fight and thus be the "horror champion"?

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
Who should be included in the tournament i think
correctimundo, just anyone who you think is a good representation of Horror, or Evil

btw, Aaron, nice to have u back, sry though, i think the Phantom should be kept out, he's not a real killer, or even evil, or bad. He's more a drama character

idk, i doubt that they'll make it, not to say that they aren't a big part of horror, but their true power comes from numbers, and it's unfair to pit 100 against 1

if that's true, then reguardless of quantity, everyone currently on the list could easily dispatch the zombies

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Originally Posted by Michael_myers
if that's true, then reguardless of quantity, everyone currently on the list could easily dispatch the zombies
I thought that as well. But since they are strength by numbers, they could put up a good fight, but they are oh so weak, so they die easilly too. Know where I'm coming from?

Let the people decide.

Remember, if you don't vote, THEN DON'T COMPLAIN!!!

Well, zombies have changed, 28 Days Later (they may be called 'infected' but we all know they ARE zombies) has stronger faster zombies, same with DOTD remake. I think possibly a group of the 'classic' zombies, say 25 and then maybe 5 contemporary zombies. Or use Bub from Romero's Day of the Dead to represent the group, seeing as he is more of a character.

i am unfamilair with bub, could u fill me in?

Basically he's a zombie that the mad professor tries to domesticate. Bub remembers most of his past life, like shaving and loading a gun. Unfortunately the prof continues to feed Bub human flesh, which leads to few complications. Anyway, at the end of the film Bub is seen (ironically) as the most human character in the film and also disposes of the films 'bad' guy.
I mention Bub as a nominee for the tournament as he is actually a character opposed to one of the mass, sure there's memorable zombies but i think he actually constitutes a character.

Bub is actually a character but he could still be taken down alot easier than 25 zombies. hes still slow and can be killed with a shot to the head he just a little smarter. i dont think Bub would be a contastant

I don't think there should be a mass of 25 zombies allowed in the tourney. It should just be one on one.

I said Bub would be a representative for zombies, of course the other competitors would own his ass.
I suppose Jason is a zombie

i say we just drop the whole zombie conversation and let Eyes choose. yea even though jason can be considered a zombie im pretty sure we are all thinking of the Romero style zombies

yes, but the new dawn of the dead zombies were faster, and more fiersome, and might qualify, what do y'all think? also, what about the lickers, or nemesis, from Resident Evil?

Nemesis-no
Lickers- no

I dont think zombie can be neglected, even if you enter one and it looses immediately, it doesnt matter.
My proposal, enter Bub and possibly the zombie the army have chained up in 28 Days Later. If they loose early, it doesnt matter.