Tournament: Horror Character Championship

Tools    

This thread is a championship between all nominated characters. It will be similar to the Battle of the Characters Thread, and before any fighting can begin, we (dillskies and myself, and anyone else that would like to be on the judging panel) need any participants to nominate anyone they feel would fit into this tournament. I will edit this post for updates.

Official Lineup!!!!!

1st Bracket

Jason vs. Frankenstein's Monster
CS model 101 Terminator vs. The Thing
Alien vs. Predator
Jeepers Creepers Creeper vs. The Blob

2nd Bracket

Ash vs. Evil Ash
Leatherface vs. Bub, Big Daddy, and zombie trio
RE "Licker" vs. CS model T-X
Freddy Kreuger vs. Damien

3rd Bracket

CS model T-1000 vs. Pinhead
Dracula vs. Van Helsing
Blade vs. the Headless Horseman
Nomac vs. Wolf-man

4th Bracket

Michael Myers vs. Norman Bates
Chucky vs. the Killer Condoms
Carrie vs. the Creature from the Black Lagoon
Mr. Hyde vs. the Tall Man

yes, he is, once we have a few nominess, i'll post a running list of them

This tournament is going to be very interesting. But I have to nominate someone so I will nominate my second favorite slasher Leather Face.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Talking about just best Horror character, best at killing people or just who would win in a fight of the horror genre?

My buck is on the flesh eating virus of Cabin Fever.

Someone Save Us College Kids
Originally Posted by OG-
Talking about just best Horror character, best at killing people or just who would win in a fight of the horror genre?

You got my vote

Originally Posted by OG-

Viruses don't count, they are not actually characters, and aren't even alive for that matter. However, someone pointed out the Nemesis and Lickers from Resident Evil, who might make it to the list.

definitly Michael Myers he is the best

no votes yet, just nominations, just list off some horror characters, and -OG, in answer to you're question, it has to be a villain from a horror movie, Dylan, Moviemaker and I are deciding whether or not to include Ash.

i will update the list tomorrow, once i've had a chance to speak with the other judges. understand that Ash is not a horror villain, and while he is a major Horror Genre character, he is not a bad guy, so it is under debate whether or not he will be included.

i think we should include ash. hes an important horror character even if hes not a villan. what do the other judges think. and Michael have you decided if your going to put humans in it(Jack Torrence, Norman Bates...)

Ok, ash is on, so are Bates and Torrence. Any nominations on the lines of Creatures/monsters?

WTF, has no-one seen the Evil Dead trilogy??
Evil Dead 2- Ash IS a zombie for part the film and is therefore a villian, surely??!
also Army of Darkness, throw in Evil Ash at least

And this is my BOOMstick!
Leprechaun?