Happy Anniversary Mrs Darcy

Tools    

I am half agony, half hope.
Thanks, everyone! I was afraid to look in here because I thought it was one of those trick threads we have all over the place on here. I love my MoFo friends.

Johann von Goethe

Glad you joined and are still here. Just think in Dog years you have been here quite awhile.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Happy anniversary!

Happy Anniversary Mrs. Darcy!

I'm so glad you joined our family...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Happy New Year from Philly!
Happy Anniversary!

Now here are my burning questions:

Which Darcy pictured in mark f's post is your favorite?

Have you ever taken the Facebook quiz: who do you end up with in a Jane Austen book?

That was my favorite adaptation too. I also thought Jennifer Ehle was a wonderful Lizzie Bennet.

If you go to quizfarm, there is also a "which Jane Austen character are you?"

I tested as 69% Eleanor Dashwood. Not surprisingly I tested as marrying Edward.

I know we all want to be Lizzie but I would rather be with Edward than Darcy. Obviously, I lack romance which of course means that being Marianne Dashwood is out of the question.

Semper Fooey
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
HAPPYANNIVERSARY
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
MRS. DARCY

I am half agony, half hope.
That was my favorite adaptation too. I also thought Jennifer Ehle was a wonderful Lizzie Bennet.

If you go to quizfarm, there is also a "which Jane Austen character are you?"

I tested as 69% Eleanor Dashwood. Not surprisingly I tested as marrying Edward.

I know we all want to be Lizzie but I would rather be with Edward than Darcy. Obviously, I lack romance which of course means that being Marianne Dashwood is out of the question.
I tested as 81% Jane Bennet and 78% Emma Woodhouse. I dislike Emma since she's a busybody, but maybe I dislike her because I see myself in her, who knows?

I can't wait to see which Austen hero is right for you. If you tested as Jane and Emma you will probably come up as suitable for Mr. Bingley or Mr. Knightley.

Here it is on quizfarm:

http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes...he-one-for-you

This one is a bit too spot on. The facebook quiz is far less obvious if you can find it.