If you could be any movie character, who would it be?

Tools    

Anarchist within reason
I guess the obvious choices for me (being the big kid that I am) would be Han Solo or Indiana Jones other than those two I think Neo from The Matrix trilogy would be pretty sweet but I think I'm gonna go with John Mclane
If at his council I should turn aside, Into that ominous tract which all agree, Hides the Dark Tower. Yet aquiescingly I did turn as he pointed, neither pride nor hope at the end descried, so much as gladness that some end might be.

Robert Browning 'Childe Roland to The Dark Tower Came'

I would assume the person in question never saw the ending or learned the true story or whatever.
I thought they might just be suicidal...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I would assume the person in question never saw the ending or learned the true story or whatever.
That's the only reason I could come up with, but still.

I thought they might just be suicidal...
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I would be Eowyn from the Lord of the Rings. She gets to fight and wear fabulous dresses, plus she marries Faramir, it's all good.

Musician Jobs TV Jobs

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
Although it's already been said, id totally be Ripley

or Vivien Rutledge from The Big Sleep

or Amelie

Or Kathryn Mertuil

Or Sally or Gillian Owen

or Wednesday Addams

At the time of this writing, I would soooo love to be Amanda Priestley in The Devil Wears Prada. She may have been a big b*tch, but hey, not everyone gets to wear haute couture everyday, be a big mogul in the fashion industry and travel around the world. (*sigh* wishful thinking )

Renfield from the original Dracula. Dwight Frye.

I'd have to be Alice from Resident Evil. She's awesome.

My first instinct was to say Ash, 'cause I love his attitude...

...but I'm not sure I could deal with the whole cutting-off-my-hand thing...

...so I'd have to go with Louis Renault from Casablanca. God, if I could only be that smooth.

I wanna be Fredo Corleone.

I'm not like all of you who are in-love with yourselves.

Welcome to the human race...
I wanna be Fredo Corleone.

I'm not like all of you who are in-love with yourselves.
That's fair, but that doesn't explain how you would want to be a character like Fredo.

I hope dionysius sticks around, we need another contender for the full red bar.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

It has to happen. It needs to happen.

Fredo has a good heart. Coward but had a good heart. Sonny got his father's courage. Michael has vito's wits. Fredo has his heart. Fredo is the first filipino in a big movie. His blood is .0000000000000000000000000001% filipino, and I'm grateful for picking John Cazale to play fredo. Damn.

Welcome to the human race...
Fredo is the first filipino in a big movie. His blood is .0000000000000000000000000001% filipino, and I'm grateful for picking John Cazale to play fredo. Damn.

Sam Witwicky