World Cup Soccer 2018

Tools    

A lot of the criticism I've heard about this result seems to imply the opposite. I'm not disagreeing with you because I've not seen a single game they've played in the qualifying group, that was just the reaction I heard from pundits over there.
See the link I posted 2 days ago.

So you no longer feel that the team is enthusiastic and/or has a huge desire to win?
Since the United States will not be playing in the WC, your question is moot.

Brazil has been great in the qualifiers. Best campaign we played for the qualifiers ever. Brazil is going in much stronger than in the past several cups. Also, playing in Russia is a good advantage because Brazil will lack the pressure to win they had playing at home.

Brazil has been great in the qualifiers. Best campaign we played for the qualifiers ever. Brazil is going in much stronger than in the past several cups. Also, playing in Russia is a good advantage because Brazil will lack the pressure to win the TV had playing at home.
What kind of a team does Russia have?

Lot of their great already been retire from international football, guy like berezutsky, ingnasevich, kerzakhov, and former wonderkid like pavel mamaev, alan dzagoev, and igor akinfeev just couldnt live up the expectation. Seriously for now i think they far even to be the dark horse.

Are you serious?
Camo, what kind of question is that? Explain what you mean & don’t be cryptic please.

England’s draw is Belgium, Tunisia and Panama. How does that strike the soccer fans?

Sure does suck that USA is out. As I’ve said before.

England’s draw is Belgium, Tunisia and Panama. How does that strike the soccer fans?

Sure does suck that USA is out. As I’ve said before.
Beating Belgium would certainly be a good start
Weird not having Italy there

It's a good draw for England. If we can't get out of that group we don't deserve it. Portugal v Spain is probably the best looking game of the group stages, but I'm sure there'll be a few surprises. I think Russia v Saudi is the most underwhelming opening game I can remember.

No Netherlands and no Italy makes winning easier although Brazil's WC nemesis France is in there. Some people are betting on Germany winning again because they expect Brazil to play France in semifinals and naturally lose.

It would be so cool if Germany and France were both disqualified in the group stage with Mexico and Sweden getting through in Germany's group. Although France's group is piece of cake, impossible to not qualify.

It's a good draw for England. If we can't get out of that group we don't deserve it. Portugal v Spain is probably the best looking game of the group stages, but I'm sure there'll be a few surprises. I think Russia v Saudi is the most underwhelming opening game I can remember.
I agree with everything you wrote.

France's group is piece of cake, impossible to not qualify.
Denmark is a good team though, no?