What's your unpopular movie opinion?

Tools    

That was hilarious. I like when he threw the sandwich to the llama. And what was the scene with the kids being shocked as the bus drove by?

The kids were shocked because the old man "Lyle" apparently shot a cow! For the longest time I didn't realize the old man was the same guy throughout the movie who also works at the egg farm and tells a barely intelligible story about finding an arrowhead and who officiates at the wedding of Kip and Lafawnduh!

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Hysterical movie. So out there but so funny. The action figure out the window as he's mouth breathing LOL!

Hysterical movie. So out there but so funny. The action figure out the window as he's mouth breathing LOL!
Dani, have you ever seen Eagle Vs. Shark (2007)?
It's a film from New Zealand that has a very similar feel to Napoleon Dynamite (imagine if Napoleon was more of a romantic comedy).
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0494222/?ref_=nv_sr_1

And then there's Rocket Science (2007) another quirky film that I call "Napoleon Dynamite meets The King's Speech."
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0477078/?ref_=nv_sr_1

If you like Napoleon, you might enjoy these.

Dani, have you ever seen Eagle Vs. Shark (2007)?
It's a film from New Zealand that has a very similar feel to Napoleon Dynamite (imagine if Napoleon was more of a romantic comedy).
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0494222/?ref_=nv_sr_1

And then there's Rocket Science (2007) another quirky film that I call "Napoleon Dynamite meets The King's Speech."
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0477078/?ref_=nv_sr_1

If you like Napoleon, you might enjoy these.
Going on the list. Thanks Cap. I love that sort of humour. Have you seen Black Sheep? Aussie NZ movie. Ridiculously funny. "The sheep are revolting"

Welcome to the human race...
MovieForums.com is overrated and one of the main reasons is the prevalence of threads like this.

What the 'revolting' sheep do to a vegan animal rights' activist is priceless.

Halloween III is one of the coolest Horror movies of all-time.
I've heard a couple of people praise that one. I know Youtube personality Doug Walker (Nostalgia Critic) likes it a lot.

Halloween III is one of the coolest Horror movies of all-time.
I know the poster art and VHS art actually happens in the film which surpised me. Some kind of flattening lens filter got that skewed image of the trick or treaters against the orange dusk sky and streetlight. Other than that - the music was it's main saving grace..that and Tom Atkins. Actually, I need to see this again.

Good to see Napoleon Dynamite getting some love

That scene mentioned ^^ with the cow and the kids on the bus is a true story btw.
The director had that happen to him and his school friends when he was a kid.

I don't actually wear pants.
No, I meant that I couldn't see any reason for why you suddenly threw that in. I may not have read enough of the thread.

Brits are very funny. Americans are too.
That was my other guess. Would this be better?

British films are funny. American films are not.

Make a better place

The Wicker Man 2006, yes 2006 is a ****ing great movie

Jennifer Lawrence is

Welcome to the human race...
A tragedy in three acts.

I will start first.

Blade Runner / Alien / Die Hard are all overrated.
American Beauty is crap. Forrest Gump is crap.

There is only one good Indiana Jones movie (Raiders).

I don't actually wear pants.
MovieForums.com is overrated and one of the main reasons is the prevalence of threads like this.
So don't reply to threads like this. I'm sure there are other avenues of threads in which you can engage in discussion without whining about it.

Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy?
Kung Fu Hustle > The Matrix

The Matrix is overrated. I didn't like it nearly as much as I thought I would. Lots of cool scenes but that was it.