Name:	Boris1.jpg
Views:	527
Size:	54.0 KB
ID:	5994   Click image for larger version

Name:	Boris.jpg
Views:	514
Size:	46.2 KB
ID:	5995  

uhuh Caity, I don't think I like the look in Sissy's eyes there!
... she's not really all that bad... although I wouldn't want to be in anyone's shoes who tried to hurt me... my niece... and actually one of the other animals... she's very protective.

And Jazzy and Lucille thank you... although I may not share your sentiments with the latter as her head is a bit too swelled already and she thinks she's the boss...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I need to find some other photos of my pets, but, at least, I have one of Ulysses.

Well you can use them as mousers, but ours are pets.

Tyger, Tyger, Burning Bright
...no pets right now, but here are a few scans of pics I took of my dog we had while growing up, "Angel". When we got her as a puppy, she was listed as a lab/collie mix... but when we went for her 6 month checkup, the vet said it looked like there was a mistake, because she had the markings of a newfoundland... it became obvious pretty fast that was the case.. a lab/newfie mix, and by the time she was full grown she was 120lbs, had the classic look, and she acted just like a newfie... she was a wonderful dog, and friend.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Angel2.JPG
Views:	422
Size:	392.2 KB
ID:	5996   Click image for larger version

Name:	Angel1.JPG
Views:	421
Size:	363.4 KB
ID:	5997   Click image for larger version

Name:	Angel3.JPG
Views:	437
Size:	390.2 KB
ID:	5998  

We are going to get more photos on the computer, but for the time being, here is another photo of Ulysses. My daughter Sarah took it and it was exhibited at a gallery. It's called Prison Life. The reason Ulysses was imprisoned in this case was that he had broken both bones in his right rear leg. We made him spend all his time in this large travel goodie, and the vet said he healed as perfectly and as quickly as any cat he'd ever seen, and all in FOUR WEEKS!

Anyway, this is Sarah's work here.

Thanks....

Is Boris going to grow into those feet?
I hope not My sister assures me that one of her Shih Tzu/Poodle Has feet like Boris and she is a small dog

Love your pictures Minni

Mark, Ulysses is my X's favourite Book

Ulysses was a stray cat at my wife's school. Our beloved Velvet died on the day that George W. Bush was re-elected. She was 16 1/2, and I wrapped her up in our fanciest towel and hugged her all night, since I was the only one there that night. The next day, the city came to dispose of her. The very next week, my wife, who teaches at Ulysses S. Grant Elementary, brought this guy home as a complete surprise.

aww that's a lovely story Mark, a peaceful end to a long life.

Nebs - Boris is gorgeous! I want him!

Memnon - Angel was def a Newfie, isn't it lovely to have memories of growing up with pets

I've just spent two hours in the park with a pair of great little girls who found a stray dog up there and didn't want to leave it there cos it was getting dark. We walked around for ages, and just when I'd sent the girls home cos they were getting cold, and I'd just decided that I'd better take it home, a passerby thought she recognised it and took us up to where it lived. It wasn't that that far away, but the owner wasn't all that appreciative when I knocked at the door - just said oh yeah he got out a few hours ago! miserable git why weren't you out looking for it!

the owner wasn't all that appreciative when I knocked at the door - just said oh yeah he got out a few hours ago! miserable git why weren't you out looking for it!
The girls should have taken the dog People like that shouldn't own animals I wonder why they even have one

Sounds exactly like my cat

Well no crazy pets for me, just 2 cats.

I love all of them, thanks for sharing the picture of your pets...

A system of cells interlinked
My fat-ass cat jumped on my head this morning.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Seds, your cat looks like Cillian Murphy!

Chris - The first pet I can remember in our family was a big German Shep, an ex police dog. Here's a 33(ish) year old photo.

Man, Shep looks like he's waiting for some officer to shout "CHARGE!". He's ready to rip you to pieces, I swear!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.