Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (2021)

Tools    

Just announced , Marvel Studios’ DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS with Benedict Cumberbatch and Elizabeth Olsen. Scott Derrickson returns as director. In theaters May 7, 2021.

Pg-13 with a Horror twist..

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Glad they want to go darker now and at least give Olsen a bit more to do.

Suspect's Reviews

"How tall is King Kong ?"
Oh a pet peeve.

Super obvious cliché lines that are presented as super badass and unexpected. Case in point : "I'm sorry but the biggest threat to the universe (pause) (he'll say is you) (pause) (music build up) (he'll say is you) (pause) (yes we won't see it coming) (pause) (musical crescendo) (very dramatic pause) (he'll say is y--) is... YOUUUUUUUU" yeah okay. That's what fast forward buttons are for, I guess.

Anyway. The enjoyable MCU movies are those that dare going completely bonkers, the worst ones are those that play it super pompous. This may be an armwrestling between the best and the worst, but in such cases, bonkers usually win. Also the cumberbatch + the olsen. I bet on : fun.

Oh a pet peeve.

Super obvious cliché lines that are presented as super badass and unexpected. Case in point : "I'm sorry but the biggest threat to the universe (pause) (he'll say is you) (pause) (music build up) (he'll say is you) (pause) (yes we won't see it coming) (pause) (musical crescendo) (very dramatic pause) (he'll say is y--) is... YOUUUUUUUU" yeah okay. That's what fast forward buttons are for, I guess.
Yeah, same, was waiting for that line too long. The longer the pause the better/more surprising the payoff has to be, and when it's that obvious, the pause should just be a second or two.

But, hey, trailers. If he pauses that along in the actual movie, that'll be cinematic malpractice.

Anyway. The enjoyable MCU movies are those that dare going completely bonkers, the worst ones are those that play it super pompous. This may be an armwrestling between the best and the worst, but in such cases, bonkers usually win. Also the cumberbatch + the olsen. I bet on : fun.
Agree on basically all counts.

Wow just watched a breakdown to the trailer, there’s so many cross over threads with TV shows and characters I’m never going to watch, Loki, Wandervision... upcoming young avengers, wtf is that about ???

Please don’t answer.

Im not a tv addict and I feel marvel (let’s not say cinematic anymore) universe has just well and truly kicked me off the train.

Hmm don’t really wanna watch films where some things are going completely over my head because I don’t have the time of day to watch every bloody superhero’s individual television show. Man Jeremy Remmer is a marble head.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Oh a pet peeve.

My ten year old finished that line before they said it in the trailer. If the dialogue is so obvious a ten year old can predict it that isn't a good start.

Unrelated, but does anyone know where can I get movie trailers in the highest quality and highest bitrate? I know thedigitaltheater is one site, but then... where do THEY get those trailers from?

Currently looking for both MoM's first trailer and second trailer in highest quality+bitrate