Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

The highlighted reasons are just couple of those why I dislike the 5th season.
I guess I can see that.

But despite of my statements, BB is still like no other. And to be honest, for a fifth season it was suprisingly small-scaled and slow burning. Season 4 was more action packed. I liked how things went deeper and more personal than before. Season 5 is so masterful imo.

I guess I can see that.

But despite of my statements, BB is still like no other. And to be honest, for a fifth season it was suprisingly small-scaled and slow burning. Season 4 was more action packed. I liked how things went deeper and more personal than before. Season 5 is so masterful imo.
Maybe dislike was wrong word. To be more precise I liked it the least. One of the main reasons was that Walter had strong opposition no more. I guess it became more of a drama and less of a thriller.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Last Days on Mars (2013)

A good supporting cast a little bit wasted in a not particularly original sci-fi-horror-thriller. Zombies on Mars sounds more fun than it is. The thing is, The Martian proved that Mars doesn't really need zombies, and this movie suffers more by comparison.

Ghostbusters (2016) -

Funnier than Deadpool.
I actually believe you. Maybe you need to be a Deadpool fan to appreciate the humor, but overall I thought the movie was meh. I'll find out soon enough about Ghostbusters.

Unregistered User

The Big Heat (1953)

++

This was great. Im really enjoying seeing more Glenn Ford this days (with watching for 50's list) and it was also cool seeing a young and ruthless Lee Marvin.
Recommended.

Welcome to the human race...
The Man From U.N.C.L.E. -

I think this might be one of the most underrated movies of 2015 (though I guess giving it a
isn't helping the cause).

The Man From U.N.C.L.E. -

I think this might be one of the most underrated movies of 2015 (though I guess giving it a
isn't helping the cause).
You are still overrating it. This and Legend were very similar experiences for me. There are a couple little character elements that keep me from hating these films. They are bland other than that though. I couldn't tell you a thing about the plot except there is a girl. The dialogue in both is pretty forgettable. Not horrendous movies, but disposable entertainment for me.

Welcome to the human race...
You are still overrating it. This and Legend were very similar experiences for me. There are a couple little character elements that keep me from hating these films. They are bland other than that though. I couldn't tell you a thing about the plot except there is a girl. The dialogue in both is pretty forgettable. Not horrendous movies, but disposable entertainment for me.
I was gearing up for a
but unfortunately it got a little too caught up in trying to provide a bombastic action finale and lost the momentum of what is otherwise a consistently amusing and slick buddy comedy. I don't think plot is necessarily the most important element in a film - at least The Man From U.N.C.L.E. came up with some decent performers who had good chemistry (Cavill and Hammer made for a good odd couple, especially the former as a verbose charmer) and at least offered some clever spins on spy-movie clichés (such as the scene where Cavill watches a speedboat chase unfold or knowing to lie down once he realises he's been slipped a mickey). There's enough to put it above average and make it into something I have no problem with re-watching.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
The little ballerina is enough to warrant multiple viewings.

+

"You just didn't get it, MM!"

So here it is... The obligatory underdog indie flick of the year that has everybody talking. Back when that movie was Blue Ruin, I was one of those talking. This time? I'm rather speechless. Not because of awe though, unfortunately... I'm still sitting here wondering what the hell people see in this movie.