What are you listening to whilst exercising?

Tools    

Just tossed a few tracks together this morning for a change:
  • Alice In Chains - Bleed The Freak
  • Abe Vigoda - Crush
  • Adam & The Ants - Kings of the Wild Frontier
  • Alice Cooper - Lost In America
  • Avril Lavigne - Complicated
  • Anouk - My Life
  • Amy Winehouse - Valerie
  • Alisha's Attic - I Am, I Feel
  • Altered Images - Another Lost Look
  • Athletico Spizz 80 - Rhythm Inside
  • Au Pairs - Dear John

Relatively gentle stroll to what would be the soundtrack of a beautiful deserted beach approaching dawn if I were:
  1. near one
    and
  2. up a number of hours earlier....

80's Madonna or all Madonna? I think 80's mudic is quite cool with exercise or getting things DONE while not alienating polite company anyway.

80's Madonna or all Madonna? I think 80's mudic is quite cool with exercise or getting things DONE while not alienating polite company anyway.
I've got the Ultimate Collection on CD, i often play it while in the office doing paperwork, then i get up and Vogue! . I've always been a big Madonna fan.

Afternoon stroll round the local environs today with this in me ears....

Todays excellent aural exercise accompaniment....

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Today's midday muscle manipulation music...

Not the nicest of rambles this morning (why does it always rain when your furthest away from home?) .... at least the music was decent tho':

all of this little beaut....

followed by just over half of this....

It's Monday; blue skies and sunny .... get the foo outta my way when you hear me a-comey.....

Pacing like a caged stoat to the first disc of this before brekkie....

Today's choice of ambulatory aural accompaniment....