The MoFo Top 100 Films Directed By Women Countdown: Preliminary Thread

→ in
Tools    

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
I have 3 more movies at home that I want to watch then I'm going to submit my list. I hope we get a decent number of lists and people haven't forgotten about this countdown.

Still hoping to watch Olympia but it's like 4 hours. I also planned on Awakenings but I don't think I'd like it.
I've been avoiding Awakenings, movies set in hospitals, creep me out. I recommend A League of Their Own by the same director as Awakenings, Penny Marshall. I thought it was surprisingly good.

I've been avoiding Awakenings, movies set in hospitals, creep me out. I recommend A League of Their Own by the same director as Awakenings, Penny Marshall. I thought it was surprisingly good.
I've seen that one, and yea, anything medical is hard to watch for me.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Sort of compiled my list but I think I'm going to sleep on it before sending it It's hard to narrow down a top 30 to a top 25.

I saw the title and thought it was a discussion thread instead of the official nomination thread for the countdown . There's a couple movies I'd like to watch before but I'll definitely send my list.

I sent my list
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa