Who is the Man?

Tools    

Whenever you say, "so and so is the man!" who is your pick of the "man" to reign supreme?

Mine is a tie between Clint Eastwood and Harrison Ford. You've got the Man with No Name/Dirty Harry alongside Han Solo and Indiana Jones. BOOH YAH!
And found he was eating his shoe.

"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

So many good movies, so little time.
Some questions are easy!

John Wayne

"Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others."- Groucho Marx

Ok on Slay's post it's a logo and on uconjack's it's a white box with an x in it. Could somebody telly me what the pics are? Sorry my computer sucks so bad.

uconjack's is John Wayne and Slay's is Snake Plisken from Escape From New York.
uconjack's is working fine for me, and Slay, your image is linked from tripod and they don't allow hotlinking.

As for me, Clint Eastwood is, and always will be, the man.

HEY EZIKIEL thats from the Seven Samurai i believe

Originally Posted by yoda
Samuel L. Jackson is the man.
i agree with him bein tha man.
but johnny depp, brad pitt, john travolta, and al pacino are all tha man as well
and quentin tarantino is the man of all directors

Originally Posted by Zzat
HEY EZIKIEL thats from the Seven Samurai i believe
Yeah, it's Toshiro Mifune. He's 2nd for the man on my list of "The Man".

Niceeee

Garrett how come Eraserhead is ?/10 ??????

Originally Posted by Zzat
Niceeee

Garrett how come Eraserhead is ?/10 ??????
I don't know. I guess I have a hard time rating something I don't think I really understand.

Berthanita Germaine the serf
Originally Posted by Yoda
Samuel L. Jackson is the man.
YES! Jules Winnfield was certainly "the man"; therefore, Samuel L. must also be, by default.

And then man even played SHAFT...I mean, c'mon folks.
"If you wanna know something and he won't tell you, cut off one of his fingers. The little one. Then tell him his thumb's next. After that he'll tell you if he wears ladies underwear. I'm hungry. Let's get a taco."

Bug Planet Proximus
that was Richard Roundtree. he was also the cheif in Corky Romano.

'The Man' in my books has always been Travolta. Can any of YOU strut while holding a can of paint? yeah...thats what i thought.

ps. great signature Garret

I ate all your bees.
For me, without a doubt
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Originally Posted by Sidewinder
For me, without a doubt
Arnold Schwarzenegger

And I can't believe no one's mentioned Bruce Campbell yet.