Most interesting actor to watch onscreen

Tools    

Mrs. BDT to y'all
Benicio Del Toro is definitely the most interesting actor to watch onscreen. Every single role he's ever taken on has been totally individual and he makes a character what it is. It's not often you get an actor who can play so many movie roles differently and with such intrigue. Let's face it, all his character's are so memorable and he basically out-acts anybody he's in a movie with. Any one agree or get where im coming from?

(Yes i am aware i have just posted this discussion topic in the wrong frickin forum!)

Benecios good, even if he hits the cocaine hard, but I prefer Jack Nicholson.

Mrs. BDT to y'all
true. jack's characters are always memorable i suppose, but i wouldn't sleep with him, unlike benicio!

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by Carissima
but i wouldn't sleep with him, unlike benicio!
Is this suppose to be who you'd sleep with or who was the most interesting to watch?

As far as the title of your thead goes...there are quite a few actors who are interesting to watch onscreen...not just one to take THE most title.

For now...here's a few...

Meryl Streep
The Hours (2002), The Bridges of Madison County (1995), Sophie's Choice (1982)

Emma Thompson
Love Actually (2003), Sense and Sensibility (1995), Much Ado About Nothing (1993).

Bill Murray
Lost in Translation (2003), What About Bob? (1991), Scrooged (1988), Ghost Busters (1984), Tootsie (1982), Caddyshack (1980)

Johnny Depp
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (2003), Ed Wood (1994), Edward Scissorhands (1990)

Alan Rickman
Love Actually (2003), Hary Potter Series, Galaxy Quest (1999), Sense and Sensibility (1995), Truly Madly Deeply (1991).

And there are many from the classic era that are far more fasinating to watch than the actors of today, like...

Bette Davis
All About Eve (1950), The Little Foxes(1941), Jezebel (1938).

and so on....

Mrs. BDT to y'all
There must be one who's every performance catches your attention?

Gary Oldman, never ceases to amaze me.

Mrs. BDT to y'all
"As far as the title of your thead goes...there are quite a few actors who are interesting to watch onscreen...not just one to take THE most title."

"For now...here's a few...

[
Emma Thompson
Love Actually (2003), Sense and Sensibility (1995), Much Ado About Nothing (1993).

Alan Rickman
Love Actually (2003), Hary Potter Series, Galaxy Quest (1999), Sense and Sensibility (1995), Truly Madly Deeply (1991)."

Those two i Love Actually? R U takin the piss?

Put me in your pocket...
Those two i Love Actually? R U takin the piss?
Are you asking if Emma Thompson and Alan Rickman are both in Love Actually? Yes, they are and they play a married couple.

Could you please explain "R U takin the piss?" I'm not sure what U R saying.

Mrs. BDT to y'all
Originally Posted by Aniko
Are you asking if Emma Thompson and Alan Rickman are both in Love Actually? Yes, they are and they play a married couple.

Could you please explain "R U takin the piss?" I'm not sure what U R saying.
i was commenting on the fact that u thought those two played good memorable roles in Love Actually which i think is total bull!

Benicio Del Toro is definitely the most interesting actor to watch onscreen. Every single role he's ever taken on has been totally individual and he makes a character what it is. It's not often you get an actor who can play so many movie roles differently and with such intrigue. Let's face it, all his character's are so memorable and he basically out-acts anybody he's in a movie with. Any one agree or get where im coming from?
Del Toro is good… but definitely not the most or only interesting actor to watch onscreen… others have already been listed but I would add Johnny Depp, Daniel Day-Lewis, Robin Williams, Robert de Niro, and Tom Hanks… just to name a few of the more interesting male actors…

true. jack's characters are always memorable i suppose, but i wouldn't sleep with him, unlike benicio!
And you would sleep with Del Toro based on what? His looks? The characters he has portrayed?

"Those two i Love Actually? R U takin the piss?

i was commenting on the fact that u thought those two played good memorable roles in Love Actually which i think is total bull!
I sincerely hope you are not another newbie who thinks that their opinion is the only one that matters and that anyone else’s is bull…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Put me in your pocket...
i was commenting on the fact that u thought those two played good memorable roles in Love Actually/COLOR]

Yes I do...especially Emma’s role. She was fabulous.

which i think is total bull!
Are you trying to pull an attitude with me? If so, why?

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
I sincerely hope you are not another newbie who thinks that their opinion is the only one that matters and that anyone else’s is bull…
Thanks Cait...and I completely agree.

Carissima...everyone is entitled to their own opinion as you are yours. So you don’t agree with me...so what? That doesn’t make my opinion bull. Please...don’t insult me again.

Come on! Christopher Walken!
"What you have lost will not be returned to you. It will always be lost. You're left with only your scars to mark the void. All you can choose to do is go on or not. But if you go on, it's knowing you carry your scars with you." -Charles Frazier

"I would kill someone in front of their own mama for a ten speed. And if anyone testifies against me I'll gouge their eyes out."

Mrs. BDT to y'all
I sincerely apologize to you all, im sorry if you thought i only cared about my own opinion, sometimes i get a bit carried away. I do respect all your opinions and shall contain my excitement about BDT!

Sorry guys.

xxxxxxxx

Put me in your pocket...
I sincerely apologize to you all, im sorry if you thought i only cared about my own opinion, sometimes i get a bit carried away. I do respect all your opinions and shall contain my excitement about BDT!

Sorry guys.

xxxxxxxx
Thank you Carissima. I really appreciate your apology. We all can get excited about actors/actress we like, so don’t feel like you have to contain your excited about BDT. I just didn’t think this was a thread dedicated soley to him, and that you were honestly asking who we all felt was fasnating to watch. If you wanted to have a thread exclusively about him, you can always make another one and title it more clearly. There are plenty of threads people have made to talk about a certain actor or director.

Thanks again and no hard feelings Carissima.

Mrs. BDT to y'all
Listen guys, sorry if i confused anybody, but yes, this thread is about the actor of your choice, so go ahead.

I ate all your bees.
Originally Posted by Aniko
Johnny Depp
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (2003), Ed Wood (1994), Edward Scissorhands (1990)

Alan Rickman
Love Actually (2003), Hary Potter Series, Galaxy Quest (1999), Sense and Sensibility (1995), Truly Madly Deeply (1991).
I agree with both of those Alan Rickman also makes an excellent baddie (Die Hard and Prince of Thieves).

Originally Posted by Philmster
Gary Oldman, never ceases to amaze me.
I could not agree more

Originally Posted by Loner

Klaus Kinski
Ditto.