Halo

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Well, it's being produced by Universal and 20th Century Fox.

With Peter Jackson as executive producer.

And a director on board. A man by the name of Neill Blomkamp.

Suspect's Reviews

I heared that Microsoft games bought the script for 1$Million and at first the movie was going ot be directed by Guillermo del Toro and Ron Perlman as Master Chief

Guillermo del Toro was offered the job, but passed so he could do Hellboy 2 instead. They threw out the original script by Alex Garland and a new one is currently being written. With weta doing the effects this movie will definately look good, but idk if it will really fit in the halo universe how it should. I have hope that it will be awesome though.

In the Beginning...
Originally Posted by Jawa_
They threw out the original script by Alex Garland and a new one is currently being written.
I don't think it was thrown out, considering they paid the man $1 million duckets to write it. I remember reading somewhere that they planned to revise his script, though.

****....**** **** ****!!! ive been waiting since Halo came out for the movie and they ****ing involve peter jackson...no offence but i hate every Peter Jackson film...so i hope he doesnt **** this film up

ok......why do people continue posting in this thread? I had already made a Halo thread 09-04-2004! and TheUsualSuspect created his halo thread 08-10-2006.

i'm surprised moderators aren't up to date with this kinda stuff...when i joined in 2004, moderators every which way were PMS-ing and nagging me to post in already created threads instead of making new ones. HELLLOOO!

thing is, this thread is DEAD, yet people still post in it like Randal_Graves......