Who should play the "villian" in the Batman Begins sequel?

Tools    

I say "villian", but anyone who's seen Batman Begins will know who i'm referring to more specifically.

I'm not sure who should play him, the last actor was perfect, but it tone with Begin's more realistic style i imagine he's going to played a lot straighter. So my vote goes to Bruce Campbell.

Also, what will the sequel be called?
Batman Begins 2
Batman 2
Batman The Middle

???

A system of cells interlinked
Crispin Glover

Sam Rockwell, Adrian Brody or Tim Roth

WARNING: "Batman Begins" spoilers below
I heard Mark Hamill (Luke Skywalker from Star Wars) might play The Joker, but Crispin Glover might be better.

ADMIN EDIT: spoiler tags added. The whole point of the thread is NOT to reveal what happened at the end of Batman Begins. Please pay attention.

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Sam Rockwell or perhaps Christopher Walken as an older wiser bad guy. As for the title of the sequel, I think Nolan might look to Frank Millers graphic novels for his inspiration.

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Oh, yes. There will be blood....
i think the guy who got fired at the end should become the "villain"!! ha!!! that was an awesome part!!

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by Darth Stujitzu
Sam Rockwell or perhaps Christopher Walken as an older wiser bad guy. As for the title of the sequel, I think Nolan might look to Frank Millers graphic novels for his inspiration.
They already did this. Bale states in his interview on IMDB that Nolan, Oldman, and Bale himself used Year One (Miller) and The Long Halloween (Loeb/Sale) as a referent for the film. Bale said he kept those two graphic novels as well as Dark Victory on set at all times, to keep the character concepts fresh in his mind. As for the title, I am right there with you. Come to think of it, The Long Halloween would be a cool story to tell, and it would be the perfect structure to introduce more villains. I don't see them doing that though...

Cripsin Glover looks the part, and i suppose his young age is fitting, but does he have the acting range to pull it off?
For me he's to close to Cillian Murphy (who should be in the sequel as well).

The titles of the next two sequels will be:

Batman Continues
Batman's Not Quite Finished Yet

Neutral Milk Hotel
Crispin Glover is clearly the best fit as the Joker
" I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, whe we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. May and hour of wolves and shattered shields before the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we Fight! For all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand men of the west!!"
-Aragorn: The Lord of the Rings the Return of the King

Oh, yes. There will be blood....
Batman Continues (i liked this one, TwentyOne)
Batman Revealed

Crispin Glover
Guy Pierce

As for a title, they should do something different for a change besides the usual "Part 2", Again", "Returns" and etc. We all know it's the second film (or sequel I may say).

Whoever the villian is in the picture, the title should not only refer to the Dark Knight but to the villian as well. I can't think of a good title though.

WARNING: "Batman Begins" spoilers below
I heard a rumour that Scarecrow will become the Joker in the sequel. I'm quite for the idea.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
okay, this is an odd thought, but Denis Leary. I can see him being a seriously funny and frightening "villain." The man has proven his acting abilities on TV in the show Rescue Me, and he's funny as hell. honestly, I'd like to see a less infantile, and less...i dunno, flamboyant to the point of seeming gay (?) take on the character.

My other choice would definitely be Sam Rockwell.