I got for good luck my black tooth.
I would like to see biopics about: Lester Bangs
Bob Dylan
Stephen King

How about you?

The People's Republic of Clogher

Wolfe Tone

Shane MacGowan

George Best - el Beatle needs a much better boipic than the awful 2000 mess.

The People's Republic of Clogher
I fail to see what's so funny about a boipic of an Irish hero sentenced to death for his part in the 1798 Rebellion, one of the greatest modern songwriters or the most charismatic football player of all time.

I'll stop being serious -

Maybe this guy's more deserving?

There was talk of a Jeff Buckley biopic a while back. That woulda been cool. I'd like to see a John Lennon one as well.

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Originally Posted by Pudie
There was talk of a Jeff Buckley biopic a while back. That woulda been cool. I'd like to see a John Lennon one as well.
Currently there is a Bob Dylan biopic that either has, or is going to be started

the Doors-oh wait. . .uhhh. . .Yo Yo Ma. . .tehe
And found he was eating his shoe.

Originally Posted by Strummer521
Currently there is a Bob Dylan biopic that either has, or is going to be started

I read about that at themovieblog.com

Apparently he's going to be played by 7 actors , Palindromes style.

A second vote for Andre the Giant.

Lets put a smile on that block

A truthful biopic would be good.

I just ordered the Kurt Cobain biography. It's a 400 pages book, which I am really eager to read. A friend recommended me on a site called FetchBook.Info and I found the book with almost 50% reduction. http://www.fetchbook.info/fwd_descri...786884029.html
I have to say this is one biopic I really hope to see. I think a lot of his fans will be thrilled to see it, and I know that Courtney Love will only add oil to the fire. Should be interesting. Did you know that there is a theory suggesting SHE killed him?!?!

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally Posted by ofekslayer
I know that Courtney Love will only add oil to the fire. Should be interesting. Did you know that there is a theory suggesting SHE killed him?!?!
Yeah, and it's a load of sh*te. I wish people would stop cheapening the man's death with all this conspiracy nonsense....

any rock star with an interesting enough background for a movie to be made from

Originally Posted by Monkeypunch
Yeah, and it's a load of sh*te. I wish people would stop cheapening the man's death with all this conspiracy nonsense....
I gotta tell you, I found it hard to believe myself....it sound so unrealistic! But there are a lot of crazy people out there who get their kick out of inventing new and crazy theories and conspiracy theories it's unbelievable. They even matched the handwriting from his suicide note to the one on Hole's album (supposedly written by Courtney love), and it looks as if it's the same. It seems as if they are willing to do anything just to prove they are right....crazy....crazy people.

Originally Posted by nebbit
I would love to see one on LordyLord

I second that...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

i think it would be sorta interesting to see a biopic of scott peterson....i always thought he looked like Ben Affleck. so he would probably be the lead. just a thought.

Originally Posted by MOVIE_bug
i think it would be sorta interesting to see a biopic of scott peterson....i always thought he looked like Ben Affleck. so he would probably be the lead. just a thought.

Good choice to play Scott... looks wise & personality wise…