What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?

Tools    

A Very Long Engagement

Hadn't seen it since December, so it was great to experience it on the big screen again.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

The Interpreter. Bouyed up by great acting from Nicole and Sean !

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by yellowjacket1
Just saw Sahara yesterday and I consider it officially in the running for the title "dumbest action movie of all-time." It's pure mind poison. I find myself wondering what I can do to clear the toxins from my brain that resulted from enduring Sahara. I'm open to suggestions.
I didn't think it was that bad. Didn't it seem a lot like National Treasure?
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

I wasn't looking for Oscar contender, just a little brain candy with my popcorn. It was perfect for that reason. A few grins/laughs and nothing to work at.

film making extraordinaire
interpreter, I liked the music, I liked kidman, I really liked kidman, that was about it.
p.s sean was good too

Hartigan's Twin Brother
Last Tuesday, Sin City.

A system of cells interlinked
hmmm, another Sin City avatar....

Sahara was the last movie I saw in the theaters. I kinda saw it late, but I'm not dissapointed....it wasn't that good, just as I expected.
'twas a good popcorn film, but i wouldn't see it again.
no way in hell, you can compare it with indiana jones either! stupid critics!@!

"this generation's indiana jones"
yeah, right.......

anyways, if your going to see this, expect to see a B movie...it just wasnt up to my standards of a great movie. but its all good fun the first time you see it.

Unfortunately i went to see hitch, the film with the sometime funny but mostly annoying will smith. hopefully i will never have the misfortune of seeing that movie again.

I saw Sin City twice, first with friends then with co-workers. I had to warn my co-workers of some of the scenes before hand, i didn't think they would appriciate some of the comic violence =).
My Movie Poster Blog

Constantine i think... OR the aviator... both were good

"I can't help it..."
The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy
Grilled (Jason Ensler, 2006) ****
An Inconvenient Truth (David Guggenheim, 2006) ****
The Family Stone (Thomas Bezucha, 2005) ***1/2
Rocky III (Sylvester Stallone, 1982) ***
--------------------------------------------
Visit My Blog!

or, my myspace!

amityville horror

it was good

The Adventure Starts Here!
CINDERELLA MAN, special advance screening at a press convention I attended this week. No comment here. Will be writing a MoFo review over the weekend.

And this is my BOOMstick!
Originally Posted by nebbit
Me too!