I saw a lot of cool videos, and noticed I was already subscribed to the channel:

BEST OF HUMANS

And it's very nice to have something positive out there. I haven't searched much, but I came across this video, and I know there's handfuls of fans, so maybe others can share videos, and conversations of the conversations. Maybe you just read a story? I actually have Richard Burton's diaries, but I only did keyword searches, using words like "love" "hate" or directors/actors I liked, to see the story of them working together, which is a huge advantage with e-books (and I can view them so much easier on a TV).

I read John Huston's Interviews series when I was in SF, and he really lived. Adventures, living in his own world, partly with his father, too. Speaking of hell-raising, what about all the fist fights of "Old Hollywood"? I'm sure many have heard that John Huston asked Errol Flynn to go outside (to fight) because Flynn had said something uncouth about Olivia de Havilland. I'm guessing Huston won. I can't think of any more, though, and I'd guess this probably doesn't go on now.

This one is

Best of Old Hollywood Drinking Stories & Buddies Peter O'Toole, Richard Harris, etc.