What movie could you watch over and over and never get bored?

→ in
Tools    

Wow, I can't believe this...all the movies you've watched over the years, there isn't a single movie that you love to rewatch?
Nope. I don't love to rewatch movies. I could never watch a movie a whole bunch of times, I will get bored silly. I will rewatch a movie if it's been several years and I've mostly forgotten it.

Not even "Paul Blart: Mall Cop"?
Everyone loves that one

He loves Citizen Kane. He surely has seen it more than once.
Nah, I don't love Citizen Kane and I've only seen it once, unless you count commentary track then twice.

Nope. I don't love to rewatch movies. I could never watch a movie a whole bunch of times, I will get bored silly. I will rewatch a movie if it's been several years and I've mostly forgotten it.

Everyone loves that one

Nah, I don't love Citizen Kane and I've only seen it once, unless you count commentary track then twice.
That's really interesting Citizen...I know that whenever I rewatch a movie, I almost always notice something I didn't see the first time and I also know that there are some films that require at least one rewatch to catch everything that happened.

I’m confused. Wasn’t it last year or the year before you were extolling the qualities of Citizen Kane? IIRC, I didn’t want to watch it, I had never wanted to watch it, but you were urging me to give it a shot. Which I did & which I intensely disliked.

I’m confused. Wasn’t it last year or the year before you were extolling the qualities of Citizen Kane? IIRC, I didn’t want to watch it, I had never wanted to watch it, but you were urging me to give it a shot. Which I did & which I intensely disliked.
I always extol the virtues of Citizen Kane, it's a great movie...but I don't love it as in 'I want to rewatch it over and over'. To me watching a movie a large number of times would be like eating my favorite meal every day for a week.

I always extol the virtues of Citizen Kane, it's a great movie...but I don't love it as in 'I want to rewatch it over and over'. To me watching a movie a large number of times would be like eating my favorite meal every day for a week.
Hmmmm, it’s a great movie you’ve seen only once. Okay.

Hmmmm, it’s a great movie you’ve seen only once. Okay.
Yeah, that's how I roll. I don't usually rewatch movies. Not that I'm opposed to rewatching it someday. The most I've usually seen any one movie is like 3 times and that's over a span of decades.

The grand budapest hotel

Most of my favorites I can watch over and over. From Shawshank Redemption and Seven to Vertigo or 2001: A Space Odyssey. It's a warming feeling to rewatch something that you feel comfortable with. I'm pretty sure I've seen Die Hard over a hundred times.

I second Galaxy Quest, The Blues Brothers and Blade Runner but add my personal favorite Where Eagles Dare.

But the hands down winner would have to be Tremors.

Casablanca, The African Queen, any of the old Universal Studios horror movies, The Rear Window, North by Northwest, the first LOTR trilogy and a constellation of old noir films like The Stranger or DOA or Port of New York. It's gotta be something that goes with late night, beer and removing myself from the real world.
Great items there, my man! I'm very partial to Hitch's North by Northwest. I've watched it 20+ times since its 1959 Release.

I've also enjoyed repeated watchings of The Getaway and What's Up, Doc?, and of course The Third Man.

Avengers: End Games

We've gone on holiday by mistake
When I had Sky TV in my bedroom as a teenager I would flick through the movie channels and could always settle on Godfather or Goodfellas, in fact that's usually what I did do.

Even younger than that I swear I could literally watch the Star Wars trilogy or Terminator 2 just about every day, and when staying with the grandparents it was Predator or James Bond, they seemed to have no qualms about letting very young kids watch ultra violent Predator much to my delight.

Over the past decade my most repeated movies are probably Patton, Waterloo, Edge of Tomorrow, Thief, Moneyball and Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy.