Most "Dramatic Death Scene" in a movie

Tools    

This is the most dramatic.

I would have to say Gus in Lonesome Dove when he gets gang green from the arrow and has Captain Call write that letter. That is a pretty dramatic scene.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
The Lion King- Mufasa's Death.
Terminator 2- Miles Dyson huffing and puffing death.
The Passion of the Christ.
Braveheart.

"I could kiss you,you bitch."
SPOILERS(OBVIOUSLY)

Borimir in LOTR
Ginger in GINGER SNAPS
Jack in TITANIC(I know its cheesy but when I first saw this it tore me up)
Danny in PEARL HARBOR(Be in a room full of teenage girls and you cant help but cry)

and the one I cry at each time:
Bubba in FORREST GUMP
Aww, the line"Hey Bubba" "Hey Forrest" awwwwww here comes the tears...*sobbing*

Originally Posted by nebbit
What about this one
that was very dramatic

Pee Wee Herman in Buffy the Vampire Slayer (1992).

Very dramatic.

Eating you Since 1984
Originally Posted by Johnlindsey289
The Lion King- Mufasa's Death.
Terminator 2- Miles Dyson huffing and puffing death.
Braveheart.
I agree with T2 and Braveheart. great movies with great endings...

I don't really like Jack's death in Titanic. I don't know, something about the predictability of it... I don't know. The one thing I liked the most about it was right after he tries to get on that slab of wood with Rose, and it starts to tip and he realizes that there isn't enough room on it for him, and he pulls this little look, like he knows he's going to die, and he accepts it.

Danny in Pearl Harbor? Well... very dramatic and all, but... I don't know, the whole movie is pretty cheesey, when I think about it. Too much like some kind of soap opera, only they killed the wrong guy- I knew one of them had to die, why couldn't it have been Rafe?? I think the most dramatic death scene in that whole movie is when they can't cut the hull of that destroyer fast enough, and those guys drown because of an inch of metal. Now that's heartbreaking.

Ooo, Braveheart. Kind of forgot about that one. Speaking of martyrs, who liked Joan of Arc's death scene? I think that was pretty well done, in terms of Lili Sob-whatever-her-name-is's acting.
*Signs
*Always
*The Hunt for Red October
*Pirates of the Caribbean; TCotBP
*High Noon

Kenny, on that one episode of South Park,, It was so tragic with the rats and all. Breaks me up.

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell Abbott 66-04
LOTR-Boromir's death
Kill Bill- Bill's death
Star Wars- Darth Vader

Originally Posted by undercoverlover
it was leelee sobleiski
Right. Thanks.

Im suprised no one mentioned this one yet.

I really felt bad when Leon died in the end of Leon:The Professional. That really made me go. "S**T that fricken sucks!"

Also i felt bad when John Merrick died in The Elephant Man

The Reaping 7/10
Transformers 8.5/10
Flight of the Living Dead 6/10
The Invisible 6/10
Return to House on Haunted Hill 1/10
Planet Terror 8/10
A Mighty Heart 7/10

Most dramatic death was Fred Durt's career when he sang with Christina Aguilera.

I would have to say that as far as dramatic deaths in movies are concerned the most disturbing and horribly dramatic death takes place during the movie Amercian History X. In the final scene, Danny the young neo-nazi (recently reformed by his older brother Derick) is gunned down in the school bathroom just before turning in his paper on the negative aspects of hate.

Thanks
By. Gibbyg

That makes me think of the kid on Pay it Forward. Forgot his name. That one was kind of sad.

im suprised no one mentioned Big Fish. when i saw this and the end came about, it was the first time in years that i actually came close to crying. its not even that sad, its just that we became so attached to Edward Bloom throughout the movie that we hate to see his life end. i think it was very dramatic.