Most "Mysterious" Actor?

Tools    

I wipe my ass with your feelings
Who's that one mysterious actor that you can recall being good, and at the same time being very...mysterious. I have no idea how to explain it, but I hope my recomendee might be of some help:

Johnny Depp. Ever notice most of the movies he shows up in...he looks and feesl different? Sure, make up and all...but looking at him from movie to movie, I have to make sure that its him. I mean, jesus he's a good actor...

Like if you saw him in Movie A, I'm sure you wouldn't recognize him in Movie B.

Well, had to say it.

Max Schreck
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

depp all the way

"I could kiss you,you bitch."
Johnny Depp, and even thow I am not a fan-Russell Crow,But Depp all-the-way

Tim Robbins

Originally Posted by Godsend
Who's that one mysterious actor that you can recall being good, and at the same time being very...mysterious. I have no idea how to explain it, but I hope my recomendee might be of some help:

Johnny Depp. Ever notice most of the movies he shows up in...he looks and feesl different? Sure, make up and all...but looking at him from movie to movie, I have to make sure that its him. I mean, jesus he's a good actor...

Like if you saw him in Movie A, I'm sure you wouldn't recognize him in Movie B.

Well, had to say it.
Johhny Depp is like a chameleon. He is a mysterious actor and i luv him.

Loner picked a great one.

I'd follow up with:

Mandy Patinkin

Peter Lorre

Fairuza Balk

...to name a few.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

LMAO! I saw the title of the thread, but forgot I posted it. I read it and Depp came right o my mind, again.

I stand by my word.

Yeaaa! Norton and Hopkins.

DeNiro truly isn't...you see his face off the movie screen all the time, and most of the time its that "straight forward" kind of guy.

[quote]Johnny Depp. Ever notice most of the movies he shows up in...he looks and feesl different? Sure, make up and all...but looking at him from movie to movie, I have to make sure that its him. I mean, jesus he's a good actor...Like if you saw him in Movie A, I'm sure you wouldn't recognize him in Movie B---agreed 101% Godsend!

thats why he is my favourite actor::hes movies are always interesting coz he makes his characters detailed and special bizarre sometimes
JD is tha best.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	aw199.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	33.2 KB
ID:	3661   Click image for larger version

Name:	blow013.jpg
Views:	211
Size:	27.3 KB
ID:	3662   Click image for larger version

Name:	bnf019.jpg