Cinema question contest game

Tools    

Hi everybody
In this game i will ask many question about movie, screen shots, actor, director, cinema historic, etc... Each first good answer will give 1 point at the end of the month the person with the most point will wins a virtual trophy which i will post a picture of it. I'll post many question so any unanswered question are still good to have point. If questions are to hard i'll give clue from time to time. Let's play!

Question are coming.

In 1963 this director made a cult gore movie then in 2002 he also made it's sequel making one of the longuest wait for a sequel movie directed by the same person. What are those movie?

Answered : Hey Fredrick

This actor dies in an Helicoptere accident during the filming of an old tv's serie's remake movie?

Answered : Hey Fredrick

In which movie i took my avatar picture?

Answered: John-Connor

In the movie Seed Of Chucky, Tiffany and Chucky named their son Glen, that refers to which movie?
Answered: gbgoodies

The Toxic Avenger 1984
Good one point for you

In the movie Army of Darkness Ash (Bruce Campbell used those words. This refers to Which movie?

Answered : holden pike

The Day the Earth Stood Still
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

In 1963 this director made a cult gore movie then in 2002 he also made it's sequel making one of the longuest wait for a sequel movie directed by the same person. What are those movie?
Blood Feast and Blood Feast 2 (HGL)

This actor dies in an Helicoptere accident during the filming of an old tv's serie's remake movie?
Vic Morrow

The Day the Earth Stood Still
Good one for you.

Blood Feast and Blood Feast 2 (HGL)

Vic Morrow
Good 2 for you

In Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory , during the auction for the last box of Wonkabar who is willing to pay 5000 £ for it?

Which movie staring Louis Hayward is based On an Agatha Christie's book?
Answered: gbgoodies

Which movie staring John Wayne leading a wagon train to california is considered lost?

Name the movie?

What Sidney Toler, Warner Oland and Roland Winters have in common?

Yes but i'm looking for something more specific...

Before David Lynch made Dune another director worked on the project but could not found any studio to produce his movie. Who is he?

Answered: Holden Pike