MoFo Fantasy Baseball 2021 - Regular Season

Tools    

@TONGO nice no no for you with John Means
Ah yes, that's the Mariners team I remember... giving up career games to the most unorthodox and most random people in history since 1976.

Yeah. Even worse than that: he was 0-2 on the batter, and he got dinked and dunked to death beforehand. Particularly the inning before, with a couple of flare hits. I have him in both leagues I'm in, too.

So it goes. Duffy's still having a huge breakout season so I can't complain. Nice to see him regain that elite form he had a few years ago. It's crazy how some pitchers can do that when they find a better pitch mix or add a few MPH velocity.

Be interesting to see if they really mean it, if it finally happens, or if it's leverage. Obviously it could be both. It's been a bad situation there for quite awhile.

Still would really like to see them succeed.

Watch them go to Montreal. The Rays have talked about going there alot, even splitting time between the two cities.

Booo, Lance Lynn, who normally has crazy low pitch counts, only goes five because of three errors and a passed ball on a third strike that doesn't even garner a throw to first (the catcher seemed to just kinda zone out). Otherwise it's an easy QS.

Also Corbin on the bench for a stellar start, his third straight QS. Guess I'm gonna start running him out there again, velocity's back up after that rough start. Glad I stuck with him.

Helping @Adamantium18 move yesterday during a break:

Me: hey you know how your team is Hakuna Machado, because you had Machado a few years ago?
Adam: yeah?
Me: well you could just change it to Acuña Matata.
Adam:

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Rolled the dice. Traded Gioloto for Ozuna.

Lindor was my other option. Trying to even it out by taking players off to rough starts.

Helping @Adamantium18 move yesterday during a break:

Me: hey you know how your team is Hakuna Machado, because you had Machado a few years ago?
Adam: yeah?
Me: well you could just change it to Acuña Matata.
Adam:

LOL! That's pure money

Sheesh. Yet another pitcher gives up a grand salami. League averages are in the .230's this year but you'd never be able to tell from looking at my pitching staff so far this season. Dead ball my ass!
At least I have a lot of year left to try and smooth this out, but wow...