My Sexiest Male Television Characters List

Tools    

Nolan Ross, Revenge

Gabriel Mann was so much fun as the flamboyant bisexual computer whiz/clothes horse who was the closest ally to Emily Thorne (Emily Van Camp) in completing her mission.

Mike Chang, Glee

He was an amazing dancer with a flawless body and TPTB at the show didn't have a clue about what to do with him. One of television's biggest wastes of talent but the time he spent onscreen, I couldn't take my eyes off of him.

Terry Jeffords, Brooklyn Nine Nine

Terry Crews not only plays one of the hunkiest TV police officers on the air right now, but also one of the best dressed.

You can't win an argument just by being right!

Terry Jeffords, Brooklyn Nine Nine

Terry Crews not only plays one of the hunkiest TV police officers on the air right now, but also one of the best dressed.
I havent seen that show but Crews is always sexy so I'm going to rep him.

The late Jeff Conaway brought sex appeal to the ABC sitcom as the cabbie who really wanted to be an actor.
He was great in Babylon 5 as well. There have been so many actors from that series that have died prematurely.

Kevin McKidd is seriously sexy as the former military medic who joined the staff at Grey Sloan Memorial. It wasn't until after watching the film Trainspotting that I was shocked to learn that McKidd had been effectively burying a very sexy Scottish accent during his years on the show. I also wouldn't mind seeing McKidd under consideration for the next big screen James Bond.
He was also Vronsky to Helen McCrory's Anna Karenina (Clair Dowar in Skyfall).

Jodie Dallas, Soap

Billy Crystal lit up television screens as what I believe was television's first openly gay character. I loved Billy and this character and was totally convinced Crystal was gay IRL.

Jodie Dallas, Soap

Billy Crystal lit up television screens as what I believe was television's first openly gay character. I loved Billy and this character and was totally convinced Crystal was gay IRL.
Oh wow there's a blast from the past. I remember seeing that in hospital when I was a kidlet and trying desperately not to laugh because it hurt so much.

Dr. Craig "Huff" Huffstodt, Huff

After years of supporting roles and voicing animated characters on The Simpsons, Hank Azaria finally got a chance to step center stage as a psychiatrist going through a mid-life crises and dealing with a very dysfunctional family. Azaria's hotness is especially hot because the guy has no idea how hot he is.

Dr. Craig "Huff" Huffstodt, Huff

After years of supporting roles and voicing animated characters on The Simpsons, Hank Azaria finally got a chance to step center stage as a psychiatrist going through a mid-life crises and dealing with a very dysfunctional family. Azaria's hotness is especially hot because the guy has no idea how hot he is.
Same, havent seen it (havent even heard of it so probably not on here) but Hank is seriously sizzling. I still remember him as the sweet Agador. Lovely physique.

Phil Dunphy, Modern Family

Scoff if you will, Ty Burrell is MAD sexy.
No scoffs here. Nice balance between sexy and dork. I heart him.

Michael Kuzak, LA Law

Harry Hamlin put himself on the map playing this slick California attorney. Saw Hamlin recently in a recurring role on Shameless and am happy to report that the years have been very good to him.

Aidan Shaw, Sex and the City

Despite a solid career in television and films, John Corbette will probably always be remembered as the charismatic Aidan, who tried his best to turn Carrie Bradshaw (Sarah Jessica Parker) into the woman he wanted her to be but could never quite accomplish that.

Karl Mayer, Desperate Housewives

Richard Burgi was very sexy as the ex-husband of Susan (Teri Hatcher) who divorced his wife to marry his secretary and then came crawling back to Susan when the secretary dumped him,

Michael Fairgate, Knots Landing

Pat Petersen was just a kid when he first joined the show but once the kid went through puberty, the show found they had a potential teen idol and capitalized on it by pairing his character with Nicollette Sheridan's Paige.

Frank Lambert, Step By Step

After years of playing second fiddle to Larry Hagman, Patrick Duffy proved he still had it going on as the sexy single dad who remarries a sexy single mom (Suzanne Somers).