My Sexiest Male Television Characters List

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
You must have missed my list of sexiest male movie characters.
I did not! It's just here in this thread! But, yeah, I've seen your list of sexiest female characters.
What? It's 2017 not the 1950s.
And there still are many acts of homophobia as well as social pressure against homosexual people, so coming out may still be not that easy if you take people's reactions into account.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Christopher Donlon, Fame

Billy Hufsey had the looks and the moves to be a genuine movie star but his career never really exploded the way I thought it was going to.

Donald Hollinger, That Girl

Ted Bessell was one of my favorite 60s leading men... I remember getting all excited during the following decade he popped up as the boyfriend of one of my favorite 70s leading ladies, Mary Richards. I got all excited because I thought he was going to be a regular but I only remember him being in one episode.

Ellis Boyd, Smash

I may have been the only person who watched this show who didn't want to strangle this character. Ellis (Jamie Cepero) was an administrative assistant for a Broadway composer named Tom Levitt (Christian Boerle) who had his own ambitions to be a Broadway producer and actually suggested the idea of a musical about Marilyn Monroe, the premise around which the show was based. Sort of a contemporary re-thinking of Eve Harrington, Ellis was smart and manipulative and knew how to use his particular skill set to get what he wanted. Ellis was straight, but was aware of the fact that gay men found him attractive and was not above pretending to be gay if he thought it could advance his career. Ellis was a slimey character, but he sure looked good doing it.

Stan "Wojo" Wojciehowicz, Barney Miller

Call me crazy, but I thought Max Gail was sexy as hell on this show...Wojo was just a big ol cuddly Teddy Bear that you wanted to wrap your arms around.

Tom Hartman, Mary Hartman Mary Hartman

Greg Mullavey was absolutely adorable as the frustrated husband of the frazzled title character (Louise Lasser).

Dr. Johnny Fever, WKRP in Cincinnatti

I don't know what it was about this guy, but I thought Howard Hesseman brought some serious sexy to this character.

Dr. Joel Fleischman, Northern Exposure

Hottie Rob Morrow was a total charmer as a recent medical school graduate who finds himself assigned to a practice in a tiny town in Alaska.

Danny Williams, Hawaii Five O

Never considered this show appointment television, but the son of acting legend Helen Hayes, James MacArthur was always worth looking at..."Dano" could book me anytime.

Daniel Meade, Ugly Betty

Eric Mabius brought serious sexy to his role as a womanizing playboy turned magazine editor who learns how to be a better person through his new assistant, Betty (America Ferrera).

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

Daniel Meade, Ugly Betty

Eric Mabius brought serious sexy to his role as a womanizing playboy turned magazine editor who learns how to be a better person through his new assistant, Betty (America Ferrera).

I've never seen "Ugly Betty", (and I don't care much for the picture you posted for Eric Mabius), but I love him in the Hallmark Channel series "Signed, Sealed, Delivered".

David Puddy, Seinfeld

Patrick Warburton was just as funny as he was sexy playing the dim-witted boyfriend of Elaine (Julia Louis Dreyfuss) with whom he had nothing in common except sexual heat.

Keith Partridge, The Partridge Family

Four seasons as the lead singer of a family rock band made David Cassidy the number one teen idol in America, usurping former teen idol Bobby Sherman with little or no effort.

Billy Campbell, Melrose Place

The younger brother of actress Elisabeth Shue, Andrew Shue wasn't much of an actor, but when he took off his shirt, nobody noticed. The star-crossed romance between Billy and Allison (Courtney Thorne-Smith) was one of the show's most popular storylines

Andy Travis, WKRP in Cincinnatti

After debuting on a late night soap called All that Glitters, Gary Sandy found his fifteen minutes as the leading stud on this classic sitcom.

Leroy Johnson, Fame

The late Gene Anthony Ray was one of the few cast members of the 1980 film who was allowed to reprise his role on the TV series...thank God.

David Silver, Beverly Hills 90210

He went practically unnoticed during his first TV role as Donna Mills' son on Knots Landing but Brian Austin Green found fame and fortune playing the hunky and virginal David Silver.

Det. Ron Harris, Barney Miller

The late Ron Glass brought sex appeal and sophistication to the squad room as Ron Harris the intelligent and witty officer who had much higher aspirations for his life than being a cop, partially realized when he actually wrote a book about his work called "Blood on the Badge."

Richard Wright, Sex and the City

From his humble beginnings in the movie The Warriors, James Remar has never become a household name but has built up an impressive resume including the wealthy and mysterious businessman who had an on again off again affair with Samantha Jones (Kim Cattrall).

Professor Roy Hinkley, Gilligan's Island

Couldn't have Ginger and Mary Ann on the other list without having The Professor on this one...if memory serves, we only got to see the late Russell Johnson shirtless on the show during a dream sequence I think and do remember noticing.