Top 100 Movie Stars Redux

Tools    

Sweet Camo, you should know that MV's #1 will always be Mark Wahlberg.

Everyone be sure to include him on your list! MV will be very disappointed if he doesn't rank high!

Sweet Camo, you should know that MV's #1 will always be Mark Wahlberg.

I'll be honest though i didn't even know Wahlberg was your most hated.

Funny Face added the 36th list Just about to add it, as i told her she is my favourite now for guaranteeing someone a slot on the list.

Funny Face your vote just got your #2 on the list Your only the second to vote for him or her. Sorry for ruining that but i think that gives you an idea of how weird and awesome this list is.

Oh how funny...I swaped #1 and #2 last minute but glad I've bumped #2 and other person onto the list!

@ynwtf just sent the 37th List

Haven't added all of Funny Faces yet so i'll tell you what's going on once i've added both.

Is your username supposed to be yes no what the ****? Probably not, huh.

Added both. That's 56 that have qualified. Just going to do a top 55 if we don't reach 60 as i want to cut as few as possible but i'm weird about it being a milestone number.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
@ynwtf just sent the 37th List

Haven't added all of Funny Faces yet so i'll tell you what's going on once i've added both.

Is your username supposed to be yes no what the ****? Probably not, huh.
From an OLD chat app from the mid-90s. Default user name was "Your Name" but I liked it so never changed it. Eventually I shortened it to just "yn." A few years later I was trying to set up an email account but every possible name I could think of was taken. In anger I typed YN---WTF!? And the app accepted it. So I've stuck with it.

From an OLD chat app from the mid-90s. Default user name was "Your Name" but I liked it so never changed it. Eventually I shortened it to just "yn." A few years later I was trying to set up an email account but every possible name I could think of was taken. In anger I typed YN---WTF!? And the app accepted it. So I've stuck with it.
Damn thought i had it. I swear i'm some sort of username savant, the first time i saw user Resopamenic i instanly figured out it was Cinemaposer backwards.

Damn thought i had it. I swear i'm some sort of username savant, the first time i saw user Resopamenic i instanly figured out it was Cinemaposer backwards.
You didn't figure it out. You're just dyslexic.

Added Dadgumblah's list and we now have 58. There's also a battle for first place emerging when a few lists ago it looked like there was a clear #1

Edarsenal sent me his list, about to add it from a glance it looks like he's qualified four or five so we'll get at least a top 60

i will be sending one. i might forget though so i may need a reminder at some point
Cool. The Countdown is most likely going to be Saturday so i'll send you one tomorrow if you haven't sent one.

I don't like Mark either. That Ted movie annoyed the living hell outa me. I also find it disrespectfull to Woody Harrelson,who's a likeable guy, and often portrays likeable loosers, and i think is a terrific actor, that Ted Dansen "Woody Harrealso. the smallest penis I've seen in a man." I get some find that funny, but it's just plain out insulting.

What are everyone's thoughts on Alec Guinness?

Austruck sent the 40th list Two more made it meaning we've got at least a top 65 Countdown

There's also an actress battle emerging with the top three woman all within a couple points of each other.