Top 100 Movie Stars Redux

Tools    

Hey Camo I got your message...I'll get you a list in like 2 days, I just need to give it some thought. It will probably be more modern and Hollywood then impressive to be honest lol. Think Tom Cruise making top 5 haha
Awesome thanks

That's fine, just vote for your favourites. I like that there's a good mix of mainstream, classic and foreign picks. And also there's some baffling big stars that haven't made the list yet.

Final update for now as i have to be out in about 20 minutes.

Since my last post we've had lists from Tugg, Gunslinger and Steve Freeling That's 27 Lists. And we're now at 44/50. Just six more! Four members have said they'll send a list when they get the chance and another has cryptically said "it's a possibility" you know who you are If we got those five i think we'd definitely be at 50 so hopefully we do. And any others are welcome.

Added lists from Mattias, Okay, Nesto and Dannii That makes 31 lists and we've reached exactly 50/50

Still got three lists from Spaulding, Cosmic and False Writer to add. Also some said they wanted to send a list you've still got time, i'll probably not do the countdown til Saturday as i won't be about much tomorrow, i'd send your lists by some time tomorrow if you still want to take part.

Added those three lists 34 lists and 53 actors qualified. If we end up at 60 i'll do 60 but i'm not aiming for it and if we end up with less i'll do them as just misseds.

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
Submitted.....found that fairly difficult lol. Measuring strong performances against less variety and less of a resume. I also havnt strayed much into pre 70's films so I'm a bit limited.....anyway its done, nobody laugh haha.

Submitted.....found that fairly difficult lol. Measuring strong performances against less variety and less of a resume. I also havnt strayed much into pre 70's films so I'm a bit limited.....anyway its done, nobody laugh haha.
Thanks Don't worry as long as it's ten you love it doesn't matter.

That's 35 lists.

35 list, that's a lot in a short time, did you PM people?
Sent like a million Profile Comments There's still another three that said they'd send one, one that seemed interested and another who said "it's a possibility" and they've got until early Saturday probably to send it so there could be a few more.

Added Larry's. One new addition so that's 54, and it's a very surprising person to have just slipped onto the list at this point. Amazingly you are the first person to vote for your #8 as well, thought they would have easily made the list by now.

Sent like a million Profile Comments There's still another three that said they'd send one, one that seemed interested and another who said "it's a possibility" and they've got until early Saturday probably to send it so there could be a few more.

Added Larry's. One new addition so that's 54, and it's a very surprising person to have just slipped onto the list at this point. Amazingly you are the first person to vote for your #8 as well, thought they would have easily made the list by now.
I'll have to go see who my #8 was. This should be good fun, glad you're doing this.

I'll have to go see who my #8 was. This should be good fun, glad you're doing this.
Was talking to Larry haha. Your #8 had at least one other vote but i won't say if he or she got enough to make the list.

I'm posting everyone who got a vote by the way. I'll start off with a post for the one pointers, then one for the two pointers, etc up to the people who got ten points but only one vote. I want it to be by a ten so if we end up with 57 that've qualified i'll do 7 just misseds before doing the proper top 50, if we get to 60 however i'll do a top 60.

Was talking to Larry haha. Your #8 had at least one other vote but i won't say if he or she got enough to make the list.

I'm posting everyone who got a vote by the way. I'll start off with a post for the one pointers, then one for the two pointers, etc up to the people who got ten points but only one vote. I want it to be by a ten so if we end up with 57 that've qualified i'll do 7 just misseds before doing the proper top 50, if we get to 60 however i'll do a top 60.
Will there be a one pointers list?
No

Will there be a one pointers list?
As Cricket pointed out there will be a 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10 with one vote pointers list. I'm posting every actor that got a vote which was 160 odd last time i checked about 10 lists ago

I guess I should actually read your posts, as terrible as they are.
Christian Bale just became your #1. Keep it up there's still nine more spots

There's 192 different actors and actresses