TV Couples and TV Buddy Duo Top 100 Lists.

Tools    

This Top 100 List is some what like Gideons list only it has two types of Two Character team ups. One is like in your Buddy Cop like Duo type and the other is you romantic couple duos.
I will have a few animated duos in TV.

100 Sam and Gilly----Game Of Thrones

99 Festus and Doc-----Gunsmoke.

So glad to see Herman & Grandpa on the list! I've been watching The Munsters on TV for the past month or so, and the scene you provided is one of my favorites---the way Grandpa is describing that food with such glee is hilarious and almost made me drool! They were a perfect pair, and although Grandpa is sometimes described as the "straight man," I think he was just as funny as Herman. Have almost the whole series watched again, but I need to buy the DVD set as it's too heavily edited. Thanks, Ned!

I m new here, so I hope I m posting this correctly. This is a fun topic:
Romance:
Chris and Becker in Becker- we waited so long for something nice to happen,and John was the last to know, but it was worth it.
Mac and Sally in McMillan and Wife - total fluff but cute
Bobby and Lindsay - in The Practice -at least in the beginning; I m choosing to forget and/or to ignore what happened later on, b/c they were sizzzzing hot.

Buddies:
Law & Order SUV - Munch and Finn. I got a kick how Finn would react to Munch's conspiracy theories
MTM show - Rhoda and Mary, of course, and of course:
Lucy & Ethel
Ralph & Norton ( hellooooooo ball lmao)
Star Trek -a three way with Kirk & Spock & Bones, a dynamic that made the show an everlasting favorite

Finally-a little off fopic perhaps, but Dave Letterman & Paul Shaffer, the best talk show duo ever . Sly and subtle repartee streamed through the show and made you laugh in the most unexpected moments.

84 Nightcourt-----Dan and Christine.
I know it seemed like only Dan was into Christine but there was just something about his lust for her and her hate for him