My Sexiest Male Television Characters List

Tools    

Magnum, Magnum PI

\

After a brief role on The Young and the Restless, Tom Selleck put himself on the map as the sexiest PI in the sexiest place in the United States.

Finally down to #2...sorry it took so long...as you might expect, I have a few honorable mentions in this category:

I won't dance. Don't ask me...
I'm wating for another John Corbette's television character.
He'll be in the honorable mentions, that's the best I can do.
What about Chris Stevens from "Northern Exposure"? Fleischmann instead Stevens? You broke my heart...

I totally agree with you about Chandler. 🍒( I couldn't find lil hearts so I posted ......Bing cherries. )

Again thanks for your delightful posts,

And OMG there aren't enough thank you's in the universe for posting a pic of heartthrob Practice Bobby 😛
Btw if you're wondering why I am (and all too frequently, alas, will continue) replying to the wrong post on the wrong page, it's b/c my relationship to the computer, the Internet and the entire cyber world is akin to that of the Wizard of Oz as he went flying away on that balloon....."I don't know how it works!"

Honorable Mentions:

Chris Stevens, Northern Exposure

Joey Tribiani in Friends

Dave Starsky in Starsky and Hutch

Dr. John Carter, ER

Theo Huxtable in The Cosby Show

Bobby Simone in NYPD BLUE

And now.,..my personal favorite sexiest male television character:

Chris Keller, Oz

Christopher Meloni makes the list again as the bisexual predator in the prison facility who was deeply in denial about his bisexuality. That didn't stop him from entering into a toxic on again off again affair with fellow prisoner Tobias Beecher (Lee Tergesen). And just when we thought Chris and Toby could never be apart, Chris actually made some improper advances toward the female prison chaplain Sister Pete (Rita Moreno). But Chris was all about Toby..his obsession reached its zenith when Toby got released from prison and Chris arranged for him to be framed and re-arrested.

Hope someone enjoyed the list.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
OMG!!! I haven't been able to get Oz but I do have a crush on Melonie as I think you know already

Thanks .Gideon. I've really enjoyed this, especially because you strung me along more than usual. It gives a super IE wonderful feeling of suspense I really enjoy. This list got me through a pretty tough couple of weeks and twas a lot of fun as your lists always are.