Newby questions for Dani8

Tools    

Men shouldn't be creepy and everything will be fine.
But we can't help being creepy, just like we can't help being pigs.
Sure, we can try to cover it up and try to behave appropriately in social situations, but that testosterone is always percolating just below the surface making for all kinds of creepiness, fetishes, perversions and pig ways!

But we can't help being creepy, just like we can't help being pigs.
Sure, we can try to cover it up and try to behave appropriately in social situations, but that testosterone is always percolating just below the surface making for all kinds of creepiness, fetishes, perversions and pig ways!
I don't think you are creepy. I think you are weirdly resistent to the idea that women have had it harder than us. Which is funny to me.

I don't think you are creepy. I think you are weirdly resistent to the idea that women have had it harder than us. Which is funny to me.
Oh, I'm not resistant to that idea - I acknowledge it fully. And I'm reminded of it whenever I can step out of my car on the side of the road and pee behind a tree! Men have all the advantages - but this all belongs on a different thread as nothing in this conversation is Newby questions for Dani8.

I think this was maliciously bumped to attack dani8, like do you disagree that's why ashdoc bumped it?

I think it was prety gross but whatever.
I just checked that - it was actually Mr Minio who bumped it 5 days ago (since it last appeared back in March).
He's obviously confusing Australian women with Asian women again.
(God, I'm awful!)