TV TRIVIA

Tools    

OK, we have Movie Trivia (in fact, several different threads), so I will start a TV TRIVIA thread. In fact, it is the latest round of "Name the Actor" that inspires me to pose the 1st question.

Which manufacturer built the Addams Family's grand harpsichord (i.e. the one that Lurch always played)?

Ok Fluff seeing as tho your participate in my games I will kick off your new one. Steinway & Sons? Is Fluff ok with you? My nickname is Spookie by the way.

Ok Fluff seeing as tho your participate in my games I will kick off your new one. Steinway & Sons? Is Fluff ok with you? My nickname is Spookie by the way.
FL3 is good.

Unfortunately, it is not Steinway & Sons. Remember this is the "Addams Family" were talking about..

Hint: They did a whole episode about it. Someone heard Lurch playing and wanted to buy the harpsichord... much to Lurch's dismay. They finally were able to replicate it, and the crowning feature was Uncle Fester sticking the label of the mfgr. on the harpsichord... this to assure Lurch of its "authenticity."

OK

For those fans of "Dragnet (1967-70)," What was the unit number of Sgt. Joe Friday's / Bill Gannon's standard cruiser, and what was their FCC radio frequency call sign? (two different things).
I have not seen Dragnet since I was a kid so no way do I recall either of those.

"Car 54 Where are You" comes to mind.
I have mislead you both sorry. Car 54 did come before Munsters. The two actors I was looking for were Fred Gwynn and grandpa Munster.. Al Lewis?

The only thing I can think of is "Munster Go Home," if both starred in this.. but it wasn't a series, it was a single TV movie, if I recall correctly.

Otherwise, I have no idea.
Munsters Go Home was a theatrical movie based on the sitcom.