TV TRIVIA

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
What TV legend played Helen Hunt's mother on Mad About You, Marcia Cross' mother on Desperate Housewives, and Jane Lynch's mother on Glee?

I haven't seen the other two shows, but I'm pretty sure that Carol Burnett played Helen Hunt's mother on "Mad About You".

Angela Lansbury, Marlee Martlin, Cynthia Nixon, Carol Burnett, Ellen Burstyn, and Robin Williams all received Emmy nominations for guest appearances on what long running NBC drama?

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Angela Lansbury, Marlee Martlin, Cynthia Nixon, Carol Burnett, Ellen Burstyn, and Robin Williams all received Emmy nominations for guest appearances on what long running NBC drama?

I think all of these people had guest appearances on at least one of the "Law & Order" shows, but I'm not sure if they were all on the same L&O series. If I had to guess a specific show, I'd guess it was probably "Law & Order: SVU".

On a similar note, what 90s series received Emmy nominations for guest stars Robin Williams, Lily Tomlin, Gwen Verdon and Charles Durning?
"Homicide: Life on the Street"

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

That's right, Holden. Do you (or anyone) know the Oscar-winning director who developed the series (It was based on a book.)? The one with the answer can ask the next question.

Name the veteran character actress who played Donald Hollinger's mother on That Girl, Darrin Stephens' mother on Bewitched, and Howard Sprague's mother on Mayberry RFD?

Casey Rogers replaced Irene Vernon as Louise Tate

Sandra Gould replaced Alice Pearce as Gladys Kravitz

Roy Roberts replaced Robert F. Simon as Frank Stephens

and of course,

Dick Sargent replaced Dick York as Darrin Stephens

and of course,

Excellent! Your turn...BTW which of those actors were your favorites for the role the played in Bewitched?

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.

and of course,

Damn, you're good. And I love that show. Especially Uncle Arthur.

Samantha Stevens married to a Muggle.