Who's Who on Mo-Fo?

Tools    

Would everyone who reguarly posts on Mo-Fo, post here and maybe write a line about themselves? THANKS.
I'm aware there are probably several similar threads but this is a summary of the current status of members.
If there's a more appropriate thread, then fair enough.

I'm Pyro Tramp, 17, like horror films, rock music (especially stoner rock and atm prog) and i live in Britain.

A system of cells interlinked
My name is Mike, I live in the Boston, Massachusetts area in the USA. I like films (of course), an eclectic blend of music ranging from classical to metal to trance and house to pop. I am 33. I play guitar, write music, spin records, read books, play various strategy games, and watch even MORE film during my free time. I work in the printing industry.

Well I am allthatglitters commonly reffered to as ATG, glitters, glitter girl and an assortment of other nicknames in real life. I am a sophmore in high schoo, and I am ALMOST 16 (sounds alot better than saying I am 15). I live in California and in my spare time I read alot, write some and post insane contests on my personal blog. Not much to me. I love school because I have so much fun with it and have so far managed to stay out of trouble. I also love posting on here every chance I get, but not as often I would like too. So that just about sums it up. Umm. . .yeah.
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

Im Andy, im 14 years old(gonna be 15 in about 10 days ) and live on Long Island. i love old school hip hop, and i like horror and crime/drama films

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I'm Shawn, I live in Franklin, MA, but I'm relocating to the U.K. in october to be closer to my family. I'm currently a starving comics artist, trying to get my comic strips published by ANYONE who has tastes that exend past the mainstream, middle america, "red state," cute kids and cats sense of humour. I enjoy punk and garage rock, My favourite directors are Quentin Tarantino, Wes Anderson, Tim Burton, and Steven Speilberg. I also love cult films, the cheeseier the better. Ed Wood is my favourite cult director. I am a big Buffy The Vampire Slayer and Firefly fan, and a dedicated left-winger. lol.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Someone Save Us College Kids
I am Anthony Smitherman, I am 15 years old and live Comerece, Michigan. I like rock music and Classic rock like, Led or Sabbath. I like Horror movies and Comedys

Bruce Campbell Groupie
I'm Sara, I'm 26 and I live in the UK. I love films, music, reading and all things new age.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Peter Hall, live in Manassas, VA but go to Florida State University and potatos are my favorite food.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
My friends on MoFo call me Sammy (or SammyD or SammyDelite or jerkfaced cow... whatever) I'm 38 and live in Los Angeles. I make jewelry, am an expert on the Atkins Diet, love well-written books and film and I am owned by a cat who is Pure Evil.

My name's Chris. You can call me Chris. I'm 20 and live in Boston, PA (outside of Pittsburgh). Television producer by day, website developer by night.

I just know they're coming to kill me.
I'm Seth. And that's all you need to know about me.

I mean, it's not my fault that I'm in the Witness Protection Program. It's all O.J.'s.

My real name is Dionne (I am not a black woman; I only say that because everyone seems to think I am a black woman, not that that is a bad thing) I am ex-military and now own my own Computer repair/retail store. I live in Pensacola, which is the western- most major city in Fla. I am a born and raised redneck with a better than average IQ, but just barely. All that means is that people tried to beat me up a lot in school cause they thought I was a smart ass--which I was (am).

I wipe my ass with your feelings
Name is Manny. 16, give or take a bit. I like girls, movies, History is cool, ummm....basketball. That too. Football is all right. Watching sports sucks.

I'm not an alcoholic.

Hi my real name is Susan, Like Susan above, I am married to Robert like Susan, I think I am the oldest MoFo. I am a counsellor so tell me all your problems.

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by nebbit
Hi my real name is Susan, Like Susan above, I am married to Robert like Susan, I think I am the oldest MoFo. I am a counsellor so tell me all your problems.
You also just went over the 8000 postmark, which is quite the heap o posts I must say...

I'm Caitlyn aka Caity, Cait, Cat, or Caity-Lyn (as Golgot likes to call me)… I'm older then Chris but younger then Sedai... ... and at present, live in New Orleans - also known as The Big Easy or the Crescent City … oh, and I'm a cop by day and more often then not, a cop by night too…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Holden.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Hey all.

I'm Martin, I'm 17 years old, i play guitar, write music, I like listenin to anythin with a catchy tune and anythin heavy. I like movies, goin to the cinema, going out with my friends, and I live in Scotland.

That's bout it.