Is Napoleon Dynamite coming out on DVD?

Tools    

I just know they're coming to kill me.
I simply love this movie. But is it coming out to DVD? Afterall, it is an indie, but still, anyone know if Fox Searchlight is going through with it? Post a link or something so that I know.

dunno but i think i'll rent it, i rent any movie these days

Originally Posted by MovieMaker5087
I simply love this movie. But is it coming out to DVD?
No. Never.

This is part of Fox Searchlight's new Laissez Faire style of film marketing. Why actively try and distribute your product when, you know, it'll like probably work itself out?
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Bad Morther****er
No he's not being serious. Holden was being sarcastic. Of corse they're going to put it out on DVD. They've already marketed the hell out of it; it would be a complete waste for them not to put it out. Holden was being sarcastic.
Justice will be served/ And the battle will rage/ This big dog will fight/ When you rattle his cage/ And you’ll be sorry that you messed with the U.S. of A./ Cause we`ll put a boot in your ass/ It`s the American way.
Courtesy Of The Red, White & Blue - Toby Keith

Napoleon Dynamite is going to be out some time in October.

Arthur: If I asked you where the hell we were, would I regret it?
Ford: We're safe.
Arthur: Oh good.
Ford: We're in a small galley cabin in one of the spaceships of the Vogon Constructor Fleet.
Arthur: Ah, this is obviously some strange use of the word safe that I wasn't previously aware of.

Originally Posted by MovieMaker5087
Are you being serious?
Are you?

Resident Metro-Sexual
Cover Art.