Kill Bill Vol.2 Cover

Tools    

In Tyler We Trust
Kill Bill Vol.2 DVD Cover

DVD Release Date: August 10, 2004

will the double pack of kill bill be realesed that day also?

In Tyler We Trust
i high doubt it. I check sites and they said nothing about kill bill 1 and 2 being in the same package.

It says in an old Empire Magazine that QT will be releasing a Kill Bill Special Edition DVD a couple of months after the Vol.2 DVD. It will have the two volumes edited together as one whole film and have loads of special features that Vol.1 (and probably Vol.2) lacked. Most likely it will be a four-disc set, like the LOTR Extended DVD Editions. It should include loads of deleted scenes that QT left out, including Bill fighting this guy who wasn't in the picture.

In Tyler We Trust
Parky you spelled Psycho wrong Just to let ya Know

ok because spelling it wrong matters so much that you had to point it out.

Indecisive Video Customer: I was only pointing out that you weren't paying any attention to what I was saying!
Randal Graves: And, I hope it feels good.
Indecisive Video Customer: You hope WHAT feels good?
Randal Graves: I hope it feels so good to be right. There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Arthur: If I asked you where the hell we were, would I regret it?
Ford: We're safe.
Arthur: Oh good.
Ford: We're in a small galley cabin in one of the spaceships of the Vogon Constructor Fleet.
Arthur: Ah, this is obviously some strange use of the word safe that I wasn't previously aware of.

Originally Posted by Psion
i high doubt it. I check sites and they said nothing about kill bill 1 and 2 being in the same package.
It's true Psion, Miramax has said they have plans for something like 6 different releases.

A friend of mine said that "Kill Bill: the Whole Bloody Affair" will be realeased sometime soon. When, I have forgotten, but I'm gonna wait for that PROBABLY. Not for certain, but I might.
And found he was eating his shoe.

creator of the framework
at best buy right now they are offering a free gloss box to put them in when you buy either

Originally Posted by enexgee
at best buy right now they are offering a free gloss box to put them in when you buy either
i bought one and got two