Comes with :

Original Widescreened Spiderman DVD
An Extra DVD of Bonus Extras
A Mini-Reprint of Spidey's First Appearance in Amazing Fantasy
A Free Ticket to see Spiderman 2

I won't, but a sh*tload of others will.
And sawdust restaurants with oyster shells

From The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock by T.S.Eliot

I never got this on dvd so i think i will now, though im still struggling with whether or not to get this nice edition or get the superbit edition thats also coming out.

Arthur: If I asked you where the hell we were, would I regret it?
Ford: We're safe.
Arthur: Oh good.
Ford: We're in a small galley cabin in one of the spaceships of the Vogon Constructor Fleet.
Arthur: Ah, this is obviously some strange use of the word safe that I wasn't previously aware of.

A system of cells interlinked
I have the first release, so I will pass here....

but it looks so fancy

In Tyler We Trust
well im going get it cause in CircuitCity you can get the Deluxe for 15.99 and 3% sales tax and plus a free movie ticket up to a 12 dollar value so i think its worth it cause a movie ticket here i only 7.50 =/ adult

In Tyler We Trust
I got the spiderman deluxe edition and it isnt anything like the picture they give you two dvd cases one is the movie that was released 2 years ago i think or last year wide screen and a new special freatures dvd which contains crap it just gives you a taste of the new spiderman 2 movie and video thats about it and also you get a free movie ticket w00t wooo im real happy