Movies You Hate

Tools    

So many good movies, so little time.
I don't hate many movies, mainly because I try to avoid bad movies, but here are some that I have seen and hated.
Dukes of Hazzard
Mona Lisa Smile
Anger Management
Duplex
Along Came Polly
Head of State
Envy

"Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others."- Groucho Marx

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Originally Posted by uconjack
Duplex
Gotta agree with that. Nothing else comes immediately to mind but I don't know or want to know who could have possibly concieved that the concept of Duplex was that of a funny movie.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
3 Ninjas High Noon At Mega Mountain

Envy

House of the Dead

BELLY

Suspect's Reviews

Lost In Translation has to be the MOST boring film I have ever seen, I hated it because it was the first and only film which I did not watch till the end. I have seen quite a few films recently, but that has to be the most dull piece of rubbish ever, it is not art is is crap.

Originally Posted by GameOvais
Lost In Translation has to be the MOST boring film I have ever seen, I hated it because it was the first and only film which I did not watch till the end. I have seen quite a few films recently, but that has to be the most dull piece of rubbish ever, it is not art is is crap.
Funny, I think many of those same things about The Green Mile, which is just a dank, stinking pile of garbage. Dull too, when the horrible acting from the supporting cast isn't annoying me, that is.

To each their own.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Neverending story,napoleon are ****E

A system of cells interlinked
Batman and Robin - No explanation needed, I hope.

The Phantom of the Opera
- We had to turn this one off, which we haven't had to do in a LONG time. Alas, Shame on me for renting another Shumacher turd.

Armageddon
- MB, how I hate thee....

Psycho
- Remake - Booooooooo

Any film with a has-been Saturday Night Live comedian in it. Some examples:

Dirty Work
It's Pat
Deuce Bigalow:American Gigalo
Anchorman
Stuart Saves His Family
Black Sheep

Man, there are so MANY of these films, and they are all so bad....

ALL of Adam Sandler's films, save Punch Drunk Love
Tommy Boy
A Night at the Roxbury

and on and on and yawn.....

There are a few that actually came out ok, when a guy like Mike Myers was involved. He has actual comedic talent in some ways. Hmm, come to think of it, I haven't seen Austin Powers or Wayne's World in a really long time, so they might suck, and I just don't remember.

I really, really dislike:

Titanic and Gone With the Wind

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
I can think of plenty of films which I thought were over-hyped and over-rated, but films I actually hated....

Sex Lives of the Potato Men

Closer

The Hours (whoever it was that said Lost in Translation was boring needs to see the hours...)

The People's Republic of Clogher
Weird....

I've avoided quite a few of the films on people's lists as, deep down, I knew I'd hate them.

Hate is a strong word, but just about right for Anchorman...

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
I really, really dislike:

Titanic and Gone With the Wind
The only thing I've tried harder to like than Gone With The Wind is yogurt, and they both make me gag every time. I'm getting a little better with it... the film, that is.

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
The only thing I've tried harder to like than Gone With The Wind is yogurt, and they both make me gag every time. I'm getting a little better with it... the film, that is.
At least Gone With The Wind doesn't multiply at a furious rate if you place a spoonfull of it into a thermos flask with some warm milk - so be thankful!

Originally Posted by Tacitus
At least Gone With The Wind doesn't multiply at a furious rate if you place a spoonfull of it into a thermos flask with some warm milk - so be thankful!
You know... I really hadn't thought of it that way.

You know... I really hadn't thought of it that way.
I might be wrong though, don't think it's ever been scientifically tested...

GWTW, he said trying to get back on topic, is a film I've never watched all the way through. Can't say I liked the fragments that I did see one little bit though.

Originally Posted by Tacitus
I might be wrong though, don't think it's ever been scientifically tested...

GWTW, he said trying to get back on topic, is a film I've never watched all the way through. Can't say I liked the fragments that I did see one little bit though.
I only started liking it after I put my feminst glasses on. From that standpoint, it's a great story.

I only started liking it after I put my feminst glasses on. From that standpoint, it's a great story.
You've got feminist glasses? There's a hundred gags there but I fear a lynching....

I See You When You're Sleeping
Shrunken Heads 1994

Three kids try to clean up the gangs in their neighborhood only to get killed for their trouble. A voodoo doctor shrinks their heads and brings them back from the dead to become avengers of evil