Vampire Movies

Tools    

"Live forever or die trying"
I didn't mid the blade series, yes the second one sucked ass, they just picked the wrong guy to play Dracula all together, not to mention numerous other flaws in the movie but the first 2 are good.
Nosferatu is an all time classic though, great movie.

I loved Interview with a Vampire. Lost Boys, a classic. Blade triology, was amazing. Queen of the Damned was enjoyable. Bram Stoker's Dracula wasn't bad. Twilight was terrible, never been so insulted in my life.

Meaning????

Lol, well I personaly hated it, sparkling vampires just sickened me. The dark way it was shot was the only thing I'd compliment it on.

"Bitten" and "Dawn" are fun to watch.

I just love Vampires movies and especially i love the thrilling effect of it and which is really a horrific.

Is white trash beautiful
There is alot of cheezy vampire movies but sometimes cheezy vampire flicks are fun

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 1992 ( one of my many guilty pleasures)

Rabid (1977)

I show movie last night. It was horrible I was to scad. then I just go to the bed and trying to sleep. But still it was great.

has anyone seen Let The Right One In? i think it's a swedish movie (not sure).

good reviews. they said it might be the best vampire movie of the "Twilight era" and i'll be watching it. just wondering if someone here has seen it.

Let the Right One In (by far the best)
Interview with the Vampire
Bram Stoker's Dracula

Let the Right One In (by far the best)
Interview with the Vampire
Bram Stoker's Dracula
my copy doesn't have subtitles... got to return it.

The Adventure Starts Here!
I just rewatched Bram Stoker's Dracula the other night ... and I'm still stunned that a movie that boasts Oldman and Hopkins and their amazing acting and voices could also cast Ryder and Reaves -- neither of which can do an accent to save their lives. It's almost painful to listen to them ... especially opposite Hopkins and Oldman.

Is white trash beautiful
If you like Vampire movies check out Bitten, I liked it alot. Its not your typical vampire love story,it is kind of a fun film.
Bitten 2008