Coming up on TCM

Tools    

So many good movies, so little time.
I know not everyone is from the States or gets TCM but I always keep a list of what is coming up that I want to see . I'm just going to keep updating this post. I'd appreciate comments if anyone knows them.

9/15 Onibaba
9/22 Kwaidan
9/26 Orpheus
9/29 the Strange loves of Martha Ives
10/12 Underground
10/22 Tower of London
11/4 49th Parallel
11/6 1776
11/18 Plymouth Adventure
11/24 Seven Men from Now

"Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others."- Groucho Marx

isnt Yojimbo coming up soon...

Alfred Hitchcock's "Young and Innocent" (1937) - Saturday Sept 9 @ 10:00AM EST on TCM
Starring Nova Pilbeam and Derrick DeMarney in a film about the pursuit of an innocent man accused of murder. 90 minutes- NR, BW
------------------------------------

I just watched the Seventh Seal on TCM. TCM is great!

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Why don't you use the shoutbox instead?

So many good movies, so little time.
There is a movie of TCM tonight (8PM and 12:30am - EST) that I have been waiting to see for a long time -

Killer of Sheep (1977)

American neo-realism - looks very interesting.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I'm watching that one too. I liked Charles Burnett's To Sleep With Anger, but I don't believe I've ever even had a chance to watch this earlier film.

Killer of Sheep was recently released on DVD, end of 2007, I've got it. It's a two-disc set that also has My Brother's Wedding and three short films, plus a new piece Burnett did on Hurricane Katrina. Good stuff.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra