The Movie Forums Top 100 of All-Time Refresh

→ in
Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Ways in which the results can be interested (IMO):

1) Wow, I didn't think this film would be on here/be this high.
2) Wow, I didn't think this film would miss the cut/be this low.
3) Wow, some of these vote totals are insanely close.

I will not say which kind of interesting I had in mind when I said that, of course.
Don't forget "Holy ****, Unregistered has terrible taste in film!" Once all the lists are revealed...

Hey

Seriously though, I think about half of my ballot will make it.
Don't fall for it, pahaK! You know this trick!

I actually like a lot of the same films you do, so I am curious to see how much overlap there is. Although not much in the way of horror made my list...

I see what you did there, Seds, but I already know that people think that anyway.
BTW, when's Bruce getting his annual candy cane?
Oh crap! I totally forgot...thanks for the reminder...

after Paul Blart making his presence on here, it gives me hope that pretty much any movie might make it on here especially the ones that I have on my top 25 that might not make it, it's time to tear down the list that 2010 had hehe

Don't forget "Holy ****, Citizen Rules has terrible taste in film!" Once all the lists are revealed...
That's really unfair as I worked really hard on my list. F*** it, I don't even want participant in this now.

Here's my prediction of the top 5:

5) Something from Uwe Boll
4) Manos: The Hand of Fate
3) Birdemic
2) The Garbage Pail Kids Movie
1) Paul Blart: Mall Cop (duh)

That's really unfair as I worked really hard on my list. F*** it, I don't even want participant in this now.
I hope you are kidding...you know this trick...right?

I can't even tell you how many ballots we had to send back because people tried to lump both Blarts in together. Like, yes, I get it, we all love the Paul Blart Cinematic Universe but you have to spend a spot on each one, even though they compliment and enhance each other in subtle, beautiful, layered ways.

It would be enormously funny if someone from the studios discovers this Paul Blart talk on this forum and then uses it in his presentation to convince the studio to make more Paul Blart movies.