black dude running

Tools    

Does anyone know of a movie that has a black person running in a forest or wherever. Because i need to film a scene of a black man escaping for a video project in social studies.

A system of cells interlinked
I don't know, did you try any slavery films? Like say Roots for instance? That would have the footage you are looking for, although if you need to film it, I don't see how it would help you at all...

Surviving the Game comes to mind.

Why dont you just take a friend (i hope you have black friends) and film him running through a forest. If you don't have any black friends then im going to burn your village and scatter your cows, im not black, im the joker and the joker is white white, but I just dont like raceist peoples.

yeah i dont have any black friends because there aren't very many black people where i live, Vancouver, Canada.

Oh... sorry, never mind. Um... the scatter your cows thing... just a joke. Is it cold all the time up there or just some of the year? My roommate went there to visit family and he said it was sooo cold his facial hair and boogers froze and broke off. Is it really like that?
See in New York where I live it gets cold you can get frostbite but our facial hair dosent just break off like that.

Originally Posted by TheJoker
Oh... sorry, never mind. Um... the scatter your cows thing... just a joke. Is it cold all the time up there or just some of the year? My roommate went there to visit family and he said it was sooo cold his facial hair and boogers froze and broke off. Is it really like that?
See in New York where I live it gets cold you can get frostbite but our facial hair dosent just break off like that.

No problem. lol no our boogers dont freeze and break off where i live but maybe in other places.

my project is due like tomorrow so i got to think of something quick. ahh it's just socials. i dont care anymore. socials isn't thaat important.

What about the facial hair? No... never mind, I tell you what I cant help you but if i could. Wait, did you look on the internet?

Today's the day you had to turn it in isn't it?

Yeah I showed my film project in front of the class today.....It was pretty bad but oh well.. Mine was probaby the worst in the class, in terms of effort, but it was one of the funniest.

Tell me if you dont mind what happened in it.

My editing job was so bad. One second there was a black guy running and a second after there's like some kid falling off his bike. There were scenes that were not where they were supposed to be, causing the film to be messed up and really funny. I kinda mixed up some older camping footage into the film while I was editing and it turned out really embarrassing for me in some parts.

RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010
Why dont you just take a friend (i hope you have black friends) and film him running through a forest. If you don't have any black friends then im going to burn your village and scatter your cows, im not black, im the joker and the joker is white white, but I just dont like raceist peoples.
yes and God forbid a town not be diverse right? If there are no black people maybe we could just raid the ghetto, steal them from their homes, and ship some into the quiet hamlets of white middle America in an effort to be unracist.

Also you're right. He had better well have black friends. People who don't are cleary racist. Which reminds me. I really need to get working on the qouta too!

And who are these raceist people that you speak of? As far as I can tell, I'd say they were racists who are also atheists. Them are the worst.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=26201

Um... yes, I love you too? Just kidding. Um your right.

Yes, he he you made a funny. Who is the lady in your avatar?

RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010
Yes, he he you made a funny. Who is the lady in your avatar?
She's from Marshalltown, Iowa. Hint hint.

Kaiser "The Devil" Soze
Try to get the OJ escape footage with the police cars giving chase in the flying V formation

Arresting your development